Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.ceebeast's long overdue ban request
Evee has been targeting me and harassing me for weeks now. This was a round where a person ran past an unid body, I shot them, someone else started shooting me, I shot them, and then a full on gunfight started, and I tried to keep myself alive. As you can see, I did not attempt mass RDM as I tried to ID the bodies and figure out what was going on. Evee knows exactly what happened and took this screenshot out of context in order to try to get me banned (as I mentioned she has been targeting me for a while now.) She stated in game over the mic that she would try to get me banned and I have a screenshot of her PMing me in game saying that she will do so as well and I will provide that screenshot upon request. For now, here is a screenshot of her plotting to post this on the forums in game because it "looks like mass in logs." Stop the false reports. @Rin and Hightree were on the server, both of whom are regular players and can vouch for me.

https://i.imgur.com/eICXzOp.jpg

Messages In This Thread
RE: .ceebeast's long overdue ban request - by .ceebeast - 01-08-2020, 07:20 AM