Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.ceebeast's long overdue ban request
Offender's Name: .ceebeast

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33903708

Potential Witnesses: nobody of forums unfortunately

Reason to Ban: attempted mass | he killed 2 innos and attempted to kill another 2

Proof:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cool
Evee has been targeting me and harassing me for weeks now. This was a round where a person ran past an unid body, I shot them, someone else started shooting me, I shot them, and then a full on gunfight started, and I tried to keep myself alive. As you can see, I did not attempt mass RDM as I tried to ID the bodies and figure out what was going on. Evee knows exactly what happened and took this screenshot out of context in order to try to get me banned (as I mentioned she has been targeting me for a while now.) She stated in game over the mic that she would try to get me banned and I have a screenshot of her PMing me in game saying that she will do so as well and I will provide that screenshot upon request. For now, here is a screenshot of her plotting to post this on the forums in game because it "looks like mass in logs." Stop the false reports. @Rin and Hightree were on the server, both of whom are regular players and can vouch for me.

https://i.imgur.com/eICXzOp.jpg
(01-08-2020, 07:20 AM).ceebeast Wrote: Evee has been targeting me and harassing me for weeks now. This was a round where a person ran past an unid body, I shot them, someone else started shooting me, I shot them, and then a full on gunfight started, and I tried to keep myself alive. As you can see, I did not attempt mass RDM as I tried to ID the bodies and figure out what was going on. Evee knows exactly what happened and took this screenshot out of context in order to try to get me banned (as I mentioned she has been targeting me for a while now.) She stated in game over the mic that she would try to get me banned and I have a screenshot of her PMing me in game saying that she will do so as well and I will provide that screenshot upon request. For now, here is a screenshot of her plotting to post this on the forums in game because it "looks like mass in logs." Stop the false reports. @Rin and Hightree were on the server, both of whom are regular players and can vouch for me.

I only said i would make a ban req after your many rdms plus this is not even close to the amount of rdms today including multiple rdms on me. You are petty and clearly want attention and i think if you would just fucking listen to me for once in your life and read !motd, literally the only thing ive been asking of you the entire time ive been "harassing" you. grow the fuck up and stop being so childish and ridiculous accusing me of targeting you? where are these screenshots you promised? like this one pic of me mildy hurting your feelings? wow a whole lot of constant harassment over the weeks, including me saying you mrdmed! wow! honestly just... just... wow... i really dont understand how your brain works it actually causes me physical pain to think about you like literally you cause me so much stress because you cant read a couple paragraphs. <3 thx
Cool
(01-08-2020, 07:43 AM)Evee Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 07:20 AM).ceebeast Wrote: Evee has been targeting me and harassing me for weeks now. This was a round where a person ran past an unid body, I shot them, someone else started shooting me, I shot them, and then a full on gunfight started, and I tried to keep myself alive. As you can see, I did not attempt mass RDM as I tried to ID the bodies and figure out what was going on. Evee knows exactly what happened and took this screenshot out of context in order to try to get me banned (as I mentioned she has been targeting me for a while now.) She stated in game over the mic that she would try to get me banned and I have a screenshot of her PMing me in game saying that she will do so as well and I will provide that screenshot upon request. For now, here is a screenshot of her plotting to post this on the forums in game because it "looks like mass in logs." Stop the false reports. @Rin and Hightree were on the server, both of whom are regular players and can vouch for me.

I only said i would make a ban req after your many rdms plus this is not even close to the amount of rdms today including multiple rdms on me. You are petty and clearly want attention and i think if you would just fucking listen to me for once in your life and read !motd, literally the only thing ive been asking of you the entire time ive been "harassing" you. grow the fuck up and stop being so childish and ridiculous accusing me of targeting you? where are these screenshots you promised? like this one pic of me mildy hurting your feelings? wow a whole lot of constant harassment over the weeks, including me saying you mrdmed! wow! honestly just... just... wow... i really dont understand how your brain works it actually causes me physical pain to think about you like literally you cause me so much stress because you cant read a couple paragraphs. <3 thx

Leave me alone

https://imgur.com/a/8Wfgo0J
(01-08-2020, 07:44 AM).ceebeast Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 07:43 AM)Evee Wrote:

Leave me alone

https://imgur.com/a/8Wfgo0J
I only said i was making a ban req because you continued rdming even after the attempted mass.
Cool
Ok let’s just both drop it and talk about the issue at hand which is reason for this ban request. Other issues can be discussed elsewhere. I do have to agree that this one ss does not show the full picture. Shot logs would be nice. Too late for death-scenes. The first instance of attempted Rdm could’ve been. The one on Odin could reasonably be explained via unused body. Could’ve possible been shot by the other person as claimed. It seems high tree shot first. My initial thoughts is that it does not look like mass based on this one picture and the kills could be very disputable.

You both need to drop it and stop going after each other. This needs to be solved elsewhere.
(01-08-2020, 07:54 AM)Gabe Wrote: Ok let’s just both drop it and talk about the issue at hand which is reason for this ban request. Other issues can be discussed elsewhere. I do have to agree that this one ss does not show the full picture. Shot logs would be nice. Too late for death-scenes. The first instance of attempted Rdm could’ve been. The one on Odin could reasonably be explained via unused body. Could’ve possible been shot by the other person as claimed. It seems high tree shot first. My initial thoughts is that it does not look like mass based on this one picture and the kills could be very disputable.

You both need to drop it and stop going after each other. This needs to be solved elsewhere.

being a person who was there i saw .ceebeast kill odin, and then high tried killing .ceebeast bc of it and he almost killed him too. he also ardmed me then i got killed by a barrel glitch. the shot logs have been posted by .ceebeast
Cool
I didn’t see that before. The more and more I look into this it is not mass rdm and is out of context for the most part and there are some discrepancies. As for the other issues between you two, I’m going to be talking to you both real soon.