Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
and now for something completely different
Ngl my fondest memories are early 2018 when I first joined. Travis knows this now, but when I first joined it was to him gagging and lecturing a troll and I thought god this dude is a jackass and left. Only to come crawling back when cg was full of sound boards and idiots in the mic. I developed a love for this server then not because of how great the server was or how well shit worked, but because of the people I met and befriended and came to see as long time friends. I've lost touch with some and remain in touch with others, but like all good things it came to an end.

@[Yellow] Travis1421 We've known eachother for over two years now You were a mentor, a friend, and that jackass I'll always consider a brother. I know we had an nuclear level fallout at one point and couldn't stand being in same vc together for a long time, but we've moved past that and I would like to think are back to being good friends. You're one of the few people in this community I consider family and here is to the last two crazy ass years we've had and to hopefully alot more in the future.
[Image: J6yUs0g]

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now for something completely different - by Near - 02-04-2020, 07:28 PM