Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
and now for something completely different
Alright folks.

I figured it's time we get some positivity up in this place, and I guess I've taken it upon myself to try and get it started. 

I want to start a thread of positivity, happiness and just general niceness. We're all friends here in some way or another, and that should be cherished. 

Compliment players, post old memories you might have from server, or mention the things you like most about playing here. Tag your friends, post screenshots or whatever you wanna do. Just have some fun and make someone smile. 

____

I'm not wanting to control what y'all decide to say here, but a couple requirements never hurt anyone:

1 - This is not a thread for discussing whatever issues y'all see as going on in Dinks right now. I appreciate people have opinions, but please keep it out of this thread. 

2 - Please keep your comments genuine, appropriate and positive

3 - Please don't shitpost or troll (too much). I'm trying to do a nice thing here.

____

If you've made it this far, thank you for sticking with me, and I'd love to see y'all add some comments. I'm just a little old ph player who likes to have fun on server & wants to bring the joy back into the game for other people. I think we all need it right now.

Final words?

It's nice to be nice!

Barton xo

EDIT - I've decided that if this goes south and ends up not coming across the way I wanted it to, I'll delete and it'll be like nothing ever happened. :)
No u
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Many fun memories here on all the servers really. 

Some really fun days were many moons ago hanging with Traitor on Murder server and dying a lot because I am awful at shooting a revolver in the virtual world.. I swear he cheats with them knife throwing skills but in reality I am absolutely horrid with the revolver. 

Him also breaking the PH server with the Admin commands was a real riot! 
I wish I still had those videos, they were priceless!!! 

@"Traitor" though you are doing IRL things and making mad stacks... we love you.. being gone.. only jokes though. 
Brothers in arms forever mate. 
This is where my little bro decided to hide one of the first times he played with me. He won.

[Image: 72D92DF3FF3BFBB9229784BE6A30952254757730.png]
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
i miss the glory days of my TTT experience 2 years ago. i had met a ton of amazing people who no longer play. i remember when i first got staff in april of 2018 and tried to grind my ass off because the staffing back then was so competitive. it was and is truly an honor to still participate as staff within the community.

i also remember telling gabe to apply for staff and ended up shooting down the idea because he thought he’d never get accepted, now look where he’s at lmao.
This is what I have to deal with  Blush
I barely remember my first days on the server, I remember the joy that I had when I joined though, I still feel that joy today playing on the server and being able to play with the friends I've made within the community. I want to thank everyone for accepting me back into the community and being kind to me.
Bullying @[Yellow] Travis1421 when we were ph mods has always been one of my fondest memories of dinks <3
Bullying Travis while penguin and Travis were ph mods.

The lawlessness of TTT after midnight, where pretty much anything goes and C4 roulette was legal.

Staff apps based of what a person could do for the community, not what they had done already. Staff apps without agendas.

Certain kill binds while Travis is lecturing about why suicide jokes aren’t allowed.

Responses that were universally left aligned.

Old players that were here before leaving over drama.

Pocket fries.

Life before a knife crate addiction.

Arguing with players that it’s not doorblocking when there are two man sized windows shot out next to it

When life was simpler

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(02-04-2020, 03:02 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Bullying Travis while penguin and Travis were ph mods.

Certain kill binds while Travis is lecturing about why suicide jokes aren’t allowed.

I remember that bullshit LOL
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]