Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
creepin
Hopped on for a few games tonight and the only admin/ mod/ etc was creepin (donator?)
I've played with my buddy doowy almost the entire time i have played this server (matt, izzy, eluviate, and even sometimes abdel ;) )  - with no issues. we don't ghost, talk, or have the same team just for the sport of it. 

Had a player walk into my room - kill me without searching - and then walk into another "random" room without searching and kill that player too.

mentioned ghosting in chat and next thing i know creepin starts talking about how im ghosting because i'm friends with someone in the lobby. doesnt care about what just happened, just talked about how i should switch teams due to me playing with doowy. I get the accusations or whatever but really? is it just okay for me to buy my way into mod status and handle it however i feel? cuz i'll pay the $15 to run your server if that's the case.

logged off right after so if chat logs are needed i'm sure you've got them.

Messages In This Thread
creepin - by ¹ - 02-19-2020, 01:19 AM
RE: creepin - by Cryptic Salsa - 02-19-2020, 01:32 AM
RE: creepin - by DoYouLiftBro - 02-19-2020, 01:33 AM
RE: creepin - by CREEPIN - 02-19-2020, 02:44 AM
RE: creepin - by Mr Voss - 02-19-2020, 05:39 AM
RE: creepin - by RussEfarmer - 02-19-2020, 08:19 AM
RE: creepin - by TheUltraFish - 02-19-2020, 02:06 PM