Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
creepin
Okay, so looking at this post is quite the mess I see with nearly everyone involved and I will unpack and explain EVERYTHING.

I will start with the creator of the thread ¹, first of all thank you for being willing to turn in a donor abuse report. Make sure that going into the future, you have followed the proper format to make everyone's life easier as well as having evidence to back up what you are saying. There is nothing wrong with a donor or any person asking you to join your friend, that is not abuse of any sort. Also, there is no buying of any staff ranks. People who donate have a few different donation packages that they can choose from, one of them being a donor rank. Donors are NOT staff and are under no obligation to help with issues, problems or troublemakers on the server unlike staff (Trusted, Test Mod, Mod, etc.). If they do decide to help, it is completely voluntary from their end.

Now getting to the joining your friend issue. @"CREEPIN", I do not know which staff told you that friends have to join the same team, and this is not your fault whatsoever if you were told to this. If people that join the server are friends, they are under NO obligation to join the same team. It does not matter who is asking them to, you can not force friends to play on the same team if they are doing nothing wrong (doing so in every situation is just asking for shit to get kicked up). If they are ghosting, you gather evidence and if you a donor or other individual that does not have the forceswap command, then you can ask them to join their friend's team. If staff members gather proof of a group ghosting, they do not need to ask them to join their friend's team, they can forceswap them. Trying to convince of force friends to join the same team that have done nothing wrong but could do something wrong needs to stop.

@"Mr Voss" I am confused by part of your statement. The person who turned in this abuse report said they were not ghosting, CREEPIN said that they were not suspicious of either of them ghosting, there is no evidence of them ghosting, yet you come in and accuse them of ghosting and/or acting suspicious. Yes, their reaction to being asked to join the same team with causing a scene was unnecessary but throwing around accusations is not going to help things either (hence, this report exists). Yes, you can ask friends to join the same team, however if they choose not to, that is also fine, especially if they are not doing anything wrong.

Alright, now that we have that all out of the way. This appears to be more of a miscommunication than anything else. CREEPIN did not abuse any of his donor privileges in asking just a simple question. This matter is now closed. Please try to discuss things in the future to avoid drama like this and have a great day.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
creepin - by ¹ - 02-19-2020, 01:19 AM
RE: creepin - by Cryptic Salsa - 02-19-2020, 01:32 AM
RE: creepin - by DoYouLiftBro - 02-19-2020, 01:33 AM
RE: creepin - by CREEPIN - 02-19-2020, 02:44 AM
RE: creepin - by Mr Voss - 02-19-2020, 05:39 AM
RE: creepin - by RussEfarmer - 02-19-2020, 08:19 AM