Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slash Trusted App 2: Electric Boogaloo
Ingame Name: Slasheronic. §bSlashling☆, [blue]Slasheronic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:459536479

Time Played: 146hrs 50 min

When First Joined: Supposedly April 14, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): On Average, I can play Mon-Fri 5:00-10:00 pm EST Sat-Sun 12:00-9 pm EST, times can increase whether or not I have lots of work. Will increase in summertime

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I hope that I can help be a quick response helper so there is never issues on PH that can't be solved. I also am a quick learner and am always up to criticism so I can grow and change on the job. I can or at least hope to relieve tense situations but I may over evaluate the ability. I finally hope to bring teamwork and I am never afraid to admit that I need help.

Why do you want to help the community?: This place is like a home away from home. I have met so many friends and gotten to know so many great people. I want to return the favor that the community has done for me and help keep Dink PH a happy place that people can enjoy.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): As Jokes

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rusted-App

How did you find us?: When I started GMOD, I joined the first PH server I saw and then from there, I grew to love it. 

Other: I yet again ask that if you find that I am still not ready, please give me criticism, even the harshest of it, so that I can improve even more. Thank you.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
Slash Trusted App 2: Electric Boogaloo - by [blue]Slasheronic - 02-21-2020, 07:40 AM