Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could we look at the rulebook and fix it?
Everyone knows there are a lot of problems with the rules. Rules that make no sense, things that are sus only that should be KOS, some things are ridiculous, etc.

SO I feel we should take a look at the entire rulebook, streamline, fix, rework, and generally make it less confusing (maybe put the more confusing/server specific rules at the top, or something like that)

This is also an opportunity for the mods and admins to bring into discussion rules they think are more trouble than they are worth.

Two things I would like to see:

Actively preventing the detective from getting DNA off a body (by carrying it away or the like) should be KOSable, but it isn't even adressed.

Following. (I know this is a can of worms but seriously I cannot count the number of times I have gone "this guy is following me like he is a T, and I am almost certain they are a T, but then I cannot Do anything so they end up following me, and guess what, THEY ARE A T!)
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Could we look at the rulebook and fix it? - by Saitama - 03-08-2020, 02:47 PM