Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could we look at the rulebook and fix it?
(03-08-2020, 03:32 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 03:23 PM)Fozzy Wrote: posting this rule change again since every time someone has posted about it, it was ignored.

Reasons to Call Suspicion:
Refusing to follow a kos**

why is this only suspicion?  if the traitor who's on kos starts shooting me and the guy next to him doesn't kill him or even try I should be able to kill him for not helping.
as of right now it just causes traitor buddies not to work together and have the round go on longer. I sure do love watching a kosed traitor camp with a random just to wait for his t buddy to die then ass fuck me while I id or he builds the confidence to shoot first/ knife me and I can't react.

Tbh theres always the false koses t's can put out
Hence the original meaning of that rule
Other than that, people might not be paying attention or are looking somewhere else.
It's the player's fault if they aren't paying attention and that rule doesn't stop traitors from false kosing innos those innos still die. If you follow the kos and they're inno you just kos the traitor?
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could we look at the rulebook and fix it? - by Fozzy - 03-08-2020, 03:37 PM