Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want a new color (?)
Ingame Name: Señuelo Inofensivo.

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:98690558

Time Played: 1 week and 2 days (216h)

When First Joined: Probably On March to May in 2019.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I may play when the server is not to saturated, I wouldn't want to play when it's 10 fps; nonetheless, I can play gmod 3-4 times a week for sure.
Here's my time zone: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/pet

Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current Rank: Regular.

What can you do to help the community: I can do what the rank desired offers me: handling reports and warn players to not disturb chats and mic spam.

Why you want to help the community: I had problems with other servers for my way to be and my nacionality (one of theme even banned me permanently). I didn't have those problems with Dinkleberg's server, and that's why I stayed here for a long time until now. At least I want to help the server with minor things wich I think I'm enabled to do,

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, although I don't actually remember what was that ban for, pretty sure Lycan remembers @"Lycan"  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Actually no, I tried to in one server but it died.

How did you find us?: Looking for another TTT server and I just joined because the name was "Dinkleberg" 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes, I did.

Other:  Please be gentle with your opinions. B(

Messages In This Thread
I want a new color (?) - by Señuelo Inofensivo - 03-28-2020, 12:33 PM
RE: I want a new color (?) - by ⭕⃤ Eternal - 03-28-2020, 01:02 PM
RE: I want a new color (?) - by daeganislegit - 03-28-2020, 01:36 PM
RE: I want a new color (?) - by Sharky - 03-28-2020, 03:20 PM
RE: I want a new color (?) - by Cryptic Salsa - 03-28-2020, 05:02 PM
RE: I want a new color (?) - by ⭕⃤ Eternal - 03-28-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: I want a new color (?) - by Noire - 03-29-2020, 01:50 PM
RE: I want a new color (?) - by bαε - 04-03-2020, 04:44 PM
RE: I want a new color (?) - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 04-04-2020, 01:22 PM