Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want a new color (?)
Ingame Name: Señuelo Inofensivo.

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:98690558

Time Played: 1 week and 2 days (216h)

When First Joined: Probably On March to May in 2019.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I may play when the server is not to saturated, I wouldn't want to play when it's 10 fps; nonetheless, I can play gmod 3-4 times a week for sure.
Here's my time zone: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/pet

Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current Rank: Regular.

What can you do to help the community: I can do what the rank desired offers me: handling reports and warn players to not disturb chats and mic spam.

Why you want to help the community: I had problems with other servers for my way to be and my nacionality (one of theme even banned me permanently). I didn't have those problems with Dinkleberg's server, and that's why I stayed here for a long time until now. At least I want to help the server with minor things wich I think I'm enabled to do,

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, although I don't actually remember what was that ban for, pretty sure Lycan remembers @"Lycan"  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Actually no, I tried to in one server but it died.

How did you find us?: Looking for another TTT server and I just joined because the name was "Dinkleberg" 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes, I did.

Other:  Please be gentle with your opinions. B(
Señuelo Inofensivo Application Response:

Ok. I'll be honest I apologize but I have not seen you much on the server however, I'm going to provide some of my opinions. 

Pointers:
  • I don't really see you on the server often as you can see in the attached image you do not have much time on the server as it fluctuates a lot. 
  • I do not see you active within the community such as the forums nor Discord.
  • When I do see you on the server it seems if you're rather quiet.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS:
  • The primary purpose of applying on the forums is to learn mistakes. I apologize if I seem to be "Brutal" but I would just like to provide some more pointers that I believe that you can improve on. I can only hope for the best pal. Thanks for applying (:
Final Decision:
As I stated previously, I do not have much experience with you. I do not believe it would be necessarily be justified to give an opinion. RECALL these are significant and you should attempt to improve on these.

+0

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
-1 i dont think you have consistent amount of time just yet
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(03-28-2020, 01:02 PM)⭕⃤ Eternal Wrote: Señuelo Inofensivo Application Response:

Ok. I'll be honest I apologize but I have not seen you much on the server however, I'm going to provide some of my opinions. 

Pointers:
  • I don't really see you on the server often as you can see in the attached image you do not have much time on the server as it fluctuates a lot. 
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS:
  • The primary purpose of applying on the forums is to learn mistakes. I apologize if I seem to be "Brutal" but I would just like to provide some more pointers that I believe that you can improve on. I can only hope for the best pal. Thanks for applying (:
Final Decision:
As I stated previously, I do not have much experience with you. I do not believe it would be necessarily be justified to give an opinion. RECALL these are significant and you should attempt to improve on these.

+0

Well, I just discovered that Dinkleberg had a forum, then I saw the posibilitie to apply.
Thanks for the pointers.

(03-28-2020, 01:02 PM)⭕⃤ Eternal Wrote: Señuelo Inofensivo Application Response:

Pointers:
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS:
Final Decision:

+0

Hmmm, kind of doubt it, but I appreciate your opinion.
Not gonna vote due to lack of time on TTT but will point a small detail

No mild level of engagement outside of the server. Forum wise as this is your first thread not sure about discord wise. I would also make an intro so that people from the community get to know you a little, Not really needed but its great to have so that people that might not know you see who there dealing with.

I would also get some ban request up from the time you posted your App till your app gets a final vote. So staff know you have knowledge of the rules and understand them.

I could be wrong and Im all for that but I do hope your App gets some positives 

best of luck
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
-1 you join is with trolls you dont listen to staff when you are asked to do something
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(03-28-2020, 05:02 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: -1 you join is with trolls you dont listen to staff when you are asked to do something

I'd like to know when " I join is with trolls" and when staff asked me to do something and I didn't listen.
(03-28-2020, 06:05 PM)Señuelo Inofensivo Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 05:02 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: -1 you join is with trolls you dont listen to staff when you are asked to do something

I'd like to know when " I join is with trolls" and when staff asked me to do something and I didn't listen.

It seems if you're rather angered. These are just pieces of advice in which people are providing to better improve yourself. No need to be angered.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(03-28-2020, 06:09 PM)⭕⃤ Eternal Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 06:05 PM)Señuelo Inofensivo Wrote:

It seems if you're rather angered. These are just pieces of advice in which people are providing to better improve yourself. No need to be angered.

Not angered, just confused, because nothing that he said is relacionated with me.
Thanks for applying and showing you have some semblance of care for the server!
You've got a few points that'd make you an alright staff member. You've got time (as in you've been here a while) on the server and you've got common sense or at least it seems that way. That being said, I don't think you're quite ready to take on the role quite yet. As others have stated I don't think you have enough consistent time on the server, nor do you have much forum activity. Make some ban requests every now and again, be more active, and carry yourself as you think a staff member might.

-1 for now.

p.s. no bans on record
[Image: 2960c7d6dcf0c399d75f89f78874b60b.png]
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator