Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eternal Application For Trusted PT. 2
Ingame Name: Eternal

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:103253490

Time Played: 529.65 Hours ( I have so many different names... )

When First Joined: Around 2014?... Surprisingly lol. I became more and more active during 2018 due to me having more dedication to the server + wanting to connect to more members.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Due to the corona virus outbreak my school shut down. I should honestly be available nearly everyday unless something significant pops up. Most times I wake up and start playing EARLIEST 10:00 AM EST and LATEST 12:00 PM EST. When I return to my school my schedule usually fluctuates; I'm usually available on weekends and possibly Wednesday. Like I stated, it depends if I have a upcoming test or something significant I have to do comes up.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular 

What can you do to help the community: As a trusted I can assist within the community such as mute, gag, and assist other staff members in which are need of a second hand to deal with a large populated server. In addition, if needed I can possibly assist when the population is small (Morning).

Why you want to help the community: I've been around with the community a lot, and spent around 500 hours here. I've had a blast, this server alone has gotten me through tough stone and couldn't thank the community enough for it. I genuinely appreciate it and I believe becoming staff can be a possible alteration in which can assist the server in such ways.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...or-Trusted

How did you find us?: One of the server I used to play became super toxic and I figured I'd find a new server. Fortunately, I was able to find a new home to rest at.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: Please leave honest criticism even if you're a friend.

EDIT: I added time on the server below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶

Messages In This Thread
Eternal Application For Trusted PT. 2 - by ⭕⃤ Eternal - 04-01-2020, 11:10 PM