Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eternal Application For Trusted PT. 2
Ingame Name: Eternal

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:103253490

Time Played: 529.65 Hours ( I have so many different names... )

When First Joined: Around 2014?... Surprisingly lol. I became more and more active during 2018 due to me having more dedication to the server + wanting to connect to more members.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Due to the corona virus outbreak my school shut down. I should honestly be available nearly everyday unless something significant pops up. Most times I wake up and start playing EARLIEST 10:00 AM EST and LATEST 12:00 PM EST. When I return to my school my schedule usually fluctuates; I'm usually available on weekends and possibly Wednesday. Like I stated, it depends if I have a upcoming test or something significant I have to do comes up.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular 

What can you do to help the community: As a trusted I can assist within the community such as mute, gag, and assist other staff members in which are need of a second hand to deal with a large populated server. In addition, if needed I can possibly assist when the population is small (Morning).

Why you want to help the community: I've been around with the community a lot, and spent around 500 hours here. I've had a blast, this server alone has gotten me through tough stone and couldn't thank the community enough for it. I genuinely appreciate it and I believe becoming staff can be a possible alteration in which can assist the server in such ways.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...or-Trusted

How did you find us?: One of the server I used to play became super toxic and I figured I'd find a new server. Fortunately, I was able to find a new home to rest at.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: Please leave honest criticism even if you're a friend.

EDIT: I added time on the server below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
1+ reasons Ill state

Ive played with you a few times under different names and Im glad your applying.

You know the rules inside out and You maintain yourself around others. Ive never really seen you troll or do anything bad to my knowledge. Your active on forums.

Best of luck champ
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(04-01-2020, 11:19 PM)Wizard Wrote: 1+ reasons Ill state

Ive played with you a few times under different names and Im glad your applying.

You know the rules inside out and You maintain yourself around others. Ive never really seen you troll or do anything bad to my knowledge. Your active on forums.

Best of luck champ

Thank you! 

(04-02-2020, 12:23 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I'll +1 you if you stop crouchspamming, putting your hitbox into the ceiling, and using the pulse rifle during a gunfight.

Uh, that'll be on Tuesday sir.
+1 never seen him cause any sort of altercation and he knows the rules very well

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
+1 good man knows the rules and ive never seen him cause a fight or troll
but stop using the shotgun and playing ceiling game smh
I'm going to be honest and go against the majority, but I'm on the fence here. You are active in every aspect which is good, and your name sticks out to me due to the fact that I've been here with you your entire journey. With that being said, last year you were a doodoo head, but you have significantly improved. I do want to ask you two questions though, and give them a lot of thought.

1) What in particular makes you a stand out member of this community, and someone who should be given the role of Trusted?

2) What new things can you bring to the table as Trusted, and why do you think you deserve it over the recent people who have applied?

Edit: I would also like to add on that I do see a lot of potential in you, but your answers to those questions will give me a final vote for your app. Good luck brother
+1 my man is level headed and chill and seems willing to take advice. All very good things for a trusted
(04-02-2020, 10:20 AM)dong Wrote: I'm going to be honest and go against the majority, but I'm on the fence here. You are active in every aspect which is good, and your name sticks out to me due to the fact that I've been here with you your entire journey. With that being said, last year you were a doodoo head, but you have significantly improved. I do want to ask you two questions though, and give them a lot of thought.

1) What in particular makes you a stand out member of this community, and someone who should be given the role of Trusted?

2) What new things can you bring to the table as Trusted, and why do you think you deserve it over the recent people who have applied?

Edit: I would also like to add on that I do see a lot of potential in you, but your answers to those questions will give me a final vote for your app. Good luck brother

Ok. I made this app around 2 A.M. in the morning so I should've probably handled these questions more proficiently. 

1. The manner in which I perceive myself is I'm always seeking for better. In my last trusted app I was rushing and it was a complete disaster if anything. I shouldn't have rushed anything I should've rather taken my time and actually stabilize on the server. I was undergoing many things during that period of time and I completely regret everything I did. I had many issues with my staff app and one of the keys was the dedication. Most certainly I knew what was coming, I was willing to put dedication but could I be fine doing such? This time I'm willing to put effort and change the community as a whole. 

2. This kind of correlates to the previous question but I'll tie them together. As I expressed previously, I'm willing to put dedication and that dedication will improve the community. For these past few years I have always attempted to better the community and I feel as if this represents with my hours. Finally but not least the last question. What makes me believe I deserve this over others is the dedication and I do not seek for power. I only want to benefit the community. I'm most certain that I'm willing to dedicate more time to the server and only help it in such ways.
(04-02-2020, 11:02 AM)⭕⃤ Eternal Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 10:20 AM)dong Wrote: I'm going to be honest and go against the majority, but I'm on the fence here. You are active in every aspect which is good, and your name sticks out to me due to the fact that I've been here with you your entire journey. With that being said, last year you were a doodoo head, but you have significantly improved. I do want to ask you two questions though, and give them a lot of thought.

Ok. I made this app around 2 A.M. in the morning so I should've probably handled these questions more proficiently. 

1. The manner in which I perceive myself is I'm always seeking for better. In my last trusted app I was rushing and it was a complete disaster if anything. I shouldn't have rushed anything I should've rather taken my time and actually stabilize on the server. I was undergoing many things during that period of time and I completely regret everything I did. I had many issues with my staff app and one of the keys was the dedication. Most certainly I knew what was coming, I was willing to put dedication but could I be fine doing such? This time I'm willing to put effort and change the community as a whole. 

2. This kind of correlates to the previous question but I'll tie them together. As I expressed previously, I'm willing to put dedication and that dedication will improve the community. For these past few years I have always attempted to better the community and I feel as if this represents with my hours. Finally but not least the last question. What makes me believe I deserve this over others is the dedication and I do not seek for power. I only want to benefit the community. I'm most certain that I'm willing to dedicate more time to the server and only help it in such ways.
I'll +1 you, I think you have potential to be a good Trusted, you put a lot of effort into this application, and I think that you truly do want the best for the community. Thank you for answering my questions
(04-02-2020, 11:26 AM)dong Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 11:02 AM)⭕⃤ Eternal Wrote:

I'll +1 you, I think you have potential to be a good Trusted, you put a lot of effort into this application, and I think that you truly do want the best for the community. Thank you for answering my questions

Thank you for asking these questions. I do believe they're really significant and I did not handle them properly thank you if anything.