Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eternal Application For Trusted PT. 2
(04-02-2020, 11:26 AM)dong Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 11:02 AM)⭕⃤ Eternal Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 10:20 AM)dong Wrote: I'm going to be honest and go against the majority, but I'm on the fence here. You are active in every aspect which is good, and your name sticks out to me due to the fact that I've been here with you your entire journey. With that being said, last year you were a doodoo head, but you have significantly improved. I do want to ask you two questions though, and give them a lot of thought.

1) What in particular makes you a stand out member of this community, and someone who should be given the role of Trusted?

2) What new things can you bring to the table as Trusted, and why do you think you deserve it over the recent people who have applied?

Edit: I would also like to add on that I do see a lot of potential in you, but your answers to those questions will give me a final vote for your app. Good luck brother

Ok. I made this app around 2 A.M. in the morning so I should've probably handled these questions more proficiently. 

1. The manner in which I perceive myself is I'm always seeking for better. In my last trusted app I was rushing and it was a complete disaster if anything. I shouldn't have rushed anything I should've rather taken my time and actually stabilize on the server. I was undergoing many things during that period of time and I completely regret everything I did. I had many issues with my staff app and one of the keys was the dedication. Most certainly I knew what was coming, I was willing to put dedication but could I be fine doing such? This time I'm willing to put effort and change the community as a whole. 

2. This kind of correlates to the previous question but I'll tie them together. As I expressed previously, I'm willing to put dedication and that dedication will improve the community. For these past few years I have always attempted to better the community and I feel as if this represents with my hours. Finally but not least the last question. What makes me believe I deserve this over others is the dedication and I do not seek for power. I only want to benefit the community. I'm most certain that I'm willing to dedicate more time to the server and only help it in such ways.
I'll +1 you, I think you have potential to be a good Trusted, you put a lot of effort into this application, and I think that you truly do want the best for the community. Thank you for answering my questions

Thank you for asking these questions. I do believe they're really significant and I did not handle them properly thank you if anything.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eternal Application For Trusted PT. 2 - by ⭕⃤ Eternal - 04-02-2020, 11:36 AM