Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eternal Application For Trusted PT. 2
Hello Eternal. First off, apologies for the time I'm posting this, work is hectic and I'm busy more often than normal. I know you've been very eager to become staff and I do appreciate the willingness to want to help the betterment of the server. However there are times where I've noticed you've been slightly aggressive towards other players on server and other times in the past I've noted there are times where you have trolled or instigated trolling. Nothing super recently and you have indeed been improving yourself,  but I do believe it is something to look out for when you next reapply. At this time I believe you need an additional month to ensure you are ready for the responsibility of staffing and that you have a strong foundation to beginning a staffing career. We want our staff members to remain cool and level-headed with the responsibility that comes with staffing a server.

All in all, I believe another month of improving yourself and being a good member of the community will help form a very good base for becoming a great staff member. At this time this application has been denied. You may reapply in one month from the date of the application. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eternal Application For Trusted PT. 2 - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 04-07-2020, 01:58 AM