Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eternal Application For Trusted PT. 2
(04-04-2020, 08:24 PM)(DHN1) aaron74 Wrote:
(04-04-2020, 05:17 PM)⭕⃤ Eternal Wrote: EDIT: Ok, I answered this wrong or I believe so. So let me start off with this, before I used to be somewhat of a troll I lived somewhat off the edge by associating with trolls or acting like a troll. I primarily did this for comedy purposes so I could be more of a likable guy. Back then I was a super self conscious person. I apologize you had to see the sight of that and I hope to never return to that. I've recently been working on it and attempting to fix it. As Dong already expressed, I was a doodoo head previously and I agree fully with what he stated. Now I do not seek for sympathy but all I ask is if you were to give me a chance and view who I am now, I promise you'll see at least a little change or even a significant amount.

After I made this post you seemed a little frustrated with me which I understand.  I am definitely going to watch you a little closer in the future and try to form a different opinion.  To be completely honest I wasn't talking about a while ago because I do not remember what you were like back a while ago. My statements were more focused on what I have seen in the past month and a half since I have come back into staff fulltime and being active and actually paying attention to how people are acting.  I respect how you are trying to change for the better and how you are starting to carry yourself and I hope that you can stick it out and make a great staff member should the opportunity present itself to you.  All of that being said I am still going to stick with a +0 but good luck to you and whatever happens the upper staff will make the right decision.

No, no! I apologize if you perceived me in that manner. I just wanted to express what was occurring in the past. On the side note, I'll be active on the server as I have everyday off due to corona and I run off EST. Hope to see you pal ツ
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eternal Application For Trusted PT. 2 - by ⭕⃤ Eternal - 04-04-2020, 09:06 PM