Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waterworld too big?
I think the map is fine. I was on with Dinkleberg while he added the two new maps and he gathered input from the few of us that were on there. My beginning concern was that the spawns are too close, meaning the murderer could just farm everyone off in the beginning of the round. This was the case for smaller groups, but with bigger groups it wasn't as much of a problem.
I wouldn't say that this map is too big at all, considering that the resort map is significantly bigger than the pool. The pool is just more open, which means the murderer could get sniped from across the map. 
As a whole I like the map. It requires the murderer to get a bit more crafty with what they're doing instead of just knifing everyone at the start. The map requires people to think more than the other maps as they're pretty exposed. 
Pool also gives the bystanders more of a chance to survive/run, unlike other maps where you get backed into a corner really easily. There is only 1 gun to start with after all.  There's a good amount of loot to gather for a gun which is nice.  Instead of having to hunt/farm the same area in a hope that the murderer doesn't get you before you can get a gun. 
So far I like the map. I too have heard many people get satly over the map. People will always complain about stuff not going their way. There's a lot of potential to the map, and I say keep it. 
Anyone complaining that the murderer can't win, try playing on the server when there's only 6 or less of you. When the few of us played with Dinkleberg, everyone died. It was definitely a challenge to survive.

Messages In This Thread
Waterworld too big? - by 5Ginger - 04-05-2020, 05:50 AM
RE: Waterworld too big? - by Wizard - 04-05-2020, 06:21 AM
RE: Waterworld too big? - by 5Ginger - 04-05-2020, 06:24 AM
RE: Waterworld too big? - by The Punisher - 04-05-2020, 08:20 AM
RE: Waterworld too big? - by killerZoreo - 04-05-2020, 08:54 PM
RE: Waterworld too big? - by Wizard - 04-05-2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Waterworld too big? - by 5Ginger - 04-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Waterworld too big? - by Wizard - 04-05-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Waterworld too big? - by 5Ginger - 04-05-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: Waterworld too big? - by August - 04-05-2020, 11:52 PM
RE: Waterworld too big? - by Wizard - 04-06-2020, 03:03 AM