Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My changes with my actions
Hey!

So recently I posted my 2nd staff application and according to the feedback, I will not be accepted because of the actions I caused.

So I want to talk about trolls. My issue here is that trolls are trying to give me attention. Here's the problem I can't resist with attention.

Also I am very and deeply sorry for the anger I had let out when I played prop hunt with a few people here. Especially the donors and staff.

The Moderators, Admins, Trusted members of PH, SNAK, and all the other donors if your reading this, then I want to change my actions I caused in the past few weeks. I knew my actions were a disgrace and shitty to the community. But I can't go through these changes at all alone. I need people to help me. My brother, my parents, my sister, my uncle and many others of my friends and family.

Usually I want to help become staff but this will take months to work hard on and I understand that. Believe me 1 day I can actually help staff who are feeling very stressful especially Voss (Illuminati), Nuru, Fish, Starling, Andre, Slasher, Momma, Ryuji, Alora, Pianoman, and much much more.

I want to go through this change together. What do you say?

Adam,
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy

Messages In This Thread
My changes with my actions - by [test] Happy Mirror | hellcase.c - 04-07-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: My changes with my actions - by ding - 04-07-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: My changes with my actions - by Sharky - 04-07-2020, 12:48 AM
RE: My changes with my actions - by SNAK - 04-11-2020, 01:39 PM