Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion: Rule change for carrying Dweapons
(04-07-2020, 11:06 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Well on that line instead of a rewording it’s more of needing a t menu list. Which I want to say exists but is outdated by now??
Also, it’s not as much a hole if it’s to prevent a hole. T’s would be able to get away with a lot more. For example killing with the grapple hook would be easier. Or the bat. The overlap is less than the gap that would exist.

I made a list a long time ago, but the thread has since been locked as I intended it to be when I was Admin. As I'm no longer one, I can no longer edit it myself.

If someone does want to edit it, feel free to do so. As it is indeed very outdated.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-T-Weapons
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion: Rule change for carrying Dweapons - by Christian - 04-07-2020, 11:38 PM