Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Envy's/Ezekiel's Trusted/Test Moderator Application
Ingame Name: Envy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106749511

Time Played: 15.42 Hours

When First Joined: Honestly, about 2-3 Weeks Ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 24/7 New Zealand Time Zone

Rank Desired: I'd like to apply for Test Moderator, since there isn't many that are Active all times of the day. I've heard that you have to get the rank Trusted First, I'm a Regular player and have Reputation on the Death-run Server. 

Current Rank: Member, Very close to Master.

What can you do to help the community: I can bring the Skills of an Old Death-run Developer/Super Admin, with the knowledge on how to run a server, I can bring my funny jokes and lovely personality to the community, while also implying the rules.

Why you want to help the community: Recently in 2019, the community that formed G-MOD for me, which had a big impact on my life decisions, was shut down due to loss of interest by players in G-MOD, the players started dropping so did the servers sadly. I want to bring all the time and effort spent on Poseidon to this Community here, I've played around with a lot of different people in the last few weeks and have made a name for my self, mainly on the Death-run server. This community is so awesome and welcoming, the people on here are amazing,  

Basically I want to help the server out by potentially helping run the Death-run Server in the future, but for now implying the rules to the rule breakers, and lend a helping hand when needed, with Mic problems to Internet Problems or anything to do while on the server or off the server!.

Myself: Hi, my names Ezekiel, I'm 18 and Work full-time. I love to play G-MOD in my spear time and lend a helping hand to people in need. I'm a friendly, kind, loving person, so come on to Death-run and say hi!, Don't worry i wont bite. I also love a bit of banter with the team and love to chill and talk! Dogs are the best things in the world!, I would die for my Pug, Pug-Griffin and Rotty <3 

Work: I work for a Telecommunication Organisation called SPARK NZ, I'm front line staff so selling stuff and helping young to old with all sorts of problems, from phones to internet to billing!, I'd love to lend a helping hand anytime I can, so don't be shy, chuck me a message.

• 4 Years Active Developer and Super Admin
  • Active 24/7 or most times of the day
  • Loving personality 
  • Very Friendly

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Searching around G-MOD for the best Community

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my Application!  Heart Angel

Messages In This Thread
Envy's/Ezekiel's Trusted/Test Moderator Application - by Envy - 04-07-2020, 10:00 PM