Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Envy's/Ezekiel's Trusted/Test Moderator Application
Ingame Name: Envy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106749511

Time Played: 15.42 Hours

When First Joined: Honestly, about 2-3 Weeks Ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 24/7 New Zealand Time Zone

Rank Desired: I'd like to apply for Test Moderator, since there isn't many that are Active all times of the day. I've heard that you have to get the rank Trusted First, I'm a Regular player and have Reputation on the Death-run Server. 

Current Rank: Member, Very close to Master.

What can you do to help the community: I can bring the Skills of an Old Death-run Developer/Super Admin, with the knowledge on how to run a server, I can bring my funny jokes and lovely personality to the community, while also implying the rules.

Why you want to help the community: Recently in 2019, the community that formed G-MOD for me, which had a big impact on my life decisions, was shut down due to loss of interest by players in G-MOD, the players started dropping so did the servers sadly. I want to bring all the time and effort spent on Poseidon to this Community here, I've played around with a lot of different people in the last few weeks and have made a name for my self, mainly on the Death-run server. This community is so awesome and welcoming, the people on here are amazing,  

Basically I want to help the server out by potentially helping run the Death-run Server in the future, but for now implying the rules to the rule breakers, and lend a helping hand when needed, with Mic problems to Internet Problems or anything to do while on the server or off the server!.

Myself: Hi, my names Ezekiel, I'm 18 and Work full-time. I love to play G-MOD in my spear time and lend a helping hand to people in need. I'm a friendly, kind, loving person, so come on to Death-run and say hi!, Don't worry i wont bite. I also love a bit of banter with the team and love to chill and talk! Dogs are the best things in the world!, I would die for my Pug, Pug-Griffin and Rotty <3 

Work: I work for a Telecommunication Organisation called SPARK NZ, I'm front line staff so selling stuff and helping young to old with all sorts of problems, from phones to internet to billing!, I'd love to lend a helping hand anytime I can, so don't be shy, chuck me a message.

• 4 Years Active Developer and Super Admin
  • Active 24/7 or most times of the day
  • Loving personality 
  • Very Friendly

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Searching around G-MOD for the best Community

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my Application!  Heart Angel
Click below to view the requirements. In addition, due to the lack of time on server and forums I believe you should take it step by step.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(04-07-2020, 10:07 PM)Eternal Wrote: Click below to view the requirements.

Hey man, I definitely checked them out, 
I have a lot of experience in server running and G-MOD it self, which hopefully would help me out, but yes,
I have seen them,
Kind Regards, Ezekiel  Heart
Envy my guy 

Your a solid player on Deathrun and seem to have knowledge  of things considering you use to staff another Deathrun server 

However 
Did you read through the requirements before applying.

Im gonna be a 0+ reason is 

Time wise 
The hours where drop to 40 and you have  15 hours at the very least. And I would recommend getting that up.

Forum wise need to be apart of this community for at least a week. 

Now this might all change during the time you posted this up until now who knows.

If this is left up for a week you might get the hours by then and get the community week thing.

Rest assured my vote my change during that time
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(04-07-2020, 10:12 PM)Sharky Wrote: Envy my guy 

Your a solid player on Deathrun and seem to have knowledge  of things considering you use to staff another Deathrun server 

However 
Did you read through the requirements before applying.

Im gonna be a 0+ reason is 

Time wise 
The hours where drop to 40 and you have  15 hours at the very least. And I would recommend getting that up.

Forum wise need to be apart of this community for at least a week. 

Now this might all change during the time you posted this up until now who knows.

If this is left up for a week you might get the hours by then and get the community week thing.

Rest assured my vote my change during that time

Hey Wizard,

Thanks for the Feed back!, 100% will be getting those hours up, and have been on the forums just never had an account,

Hope to see ya around  Heart
We got the same name, I appreciate that +1
(04-07-2020, 10:24 PM)Zuboba[Ape Gang] Wrote: We got the same name, I appreciate that +1

Add some actual feedback. Just because they have the same name, doesn't mean they would make a great staff. If you're not going to add any meaningful feedback, don't even bother responding to this Application. You can refer here, as pretty much the same goes for TTT Staff Apps.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Staff-Apps
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(04-07-2020, 10:25 PM)Christian Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 10:24 PM)Zuboba[Ape Gang] Wrote: We got the same name, I appreciate that +1

Add some actual feedback. Just because they have the same name, doesn't mean they would make a great staff.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Staff-Apps

100%, I appreciate the +1 and it's pretty crazy to find someone with the same name, but definitely come and join me on Death-run and have a chat! Heart
Hey Envy Thanks for appying!

im gonna -1 your app for a couple reasons. 1 the minimal requirement to start as is Trusted , also as my time playing with you, iv'e notice you havn't really made an effort
to want to be staff and also a few times you guys wanted to free run which is fine at times but you can't  do it all the time , also one thing ive notice you will do is choose
your friends and who you want to kill first and no its not all the time but still. In all i do think your a good player besides what iv'e said, best of luck mate
[Image: titan.gif]
Heya guys,

Just wanted to chuck this out there, things might be changing,

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ponsorship

Thanks, Envy