Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andre was simping so hard he banned me for asking if he got the girl's snapchat!
So, Thank you for reporting to me. First off I would like to say that you were harassing players the previous map that other staff have on video that will be coming shortly. second off you were harassing all the female players as I said will be provided in the video. But this post basically shows that you have no proof but also I followed all procedures I warned you to not harass players and not only I warned you other staff did as well I then map gag you because in the previous map you were gagged for harassing players too. you then proceed to use admin chat to continuously argue with me. I told you to stop arguing then I kicked you and returned calling me a simp which is immature by the way which showed me you haven't gotten the memo. I proceed to indef ban you because you were basically trolling and as well as harassing me and abusing admin chat. The video will be coming soon also I say this is all caps only so it doesn't go off the grid PUT THE THREAD IN PROPER FORMAT OR ELSE IT WILL BE DISREGARDED AS AN ACTUAL ABUSE THREAD. Yet again thank you for reporting me hope to see you on the server soon.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andre was simping so hard he banned me for asking if he got the girl's snapchat! - by Andre - 04-14-2020, 01:47 AM