Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have y'all been doing during cornteen
First of all I'd like to start off by saying I hope that each and every one of you all have been doing well and staying safe during this pandemic. It sucks being locked up for sure, but social distancing will pay off soon enough I hope.

Anyways, back on topic.

I've been up to a hell of a lot of shenanigans this last month or so. Been doing a lot of reading on religious texts, reading classics, etc. One thing in particular though is that I've broadened my music choices quite a bit. Went from just a rock and rap type of guy, to liking all sorts of new genres except country. Still can't get into it lmao. Uhh I've been trying to adjust to these garbage online classes, but to no avail honestly. Just hopping by honestly, I'm luckily able to learn from all the different learning styles, but online class is still garbage. Other than that honestly I've been gaming a lot, like a lot a lot. 

Dat is all my friends, have a good night.

Messages In This Thread
What have y'all been doing during cornteen - by ding - 04-24-2020, 12:20 AM