Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing My Previous Resignations.
I'm going to be honest with you here man. I had a very similar situation.

I resigned last year in February and still had my rank in-game for nearly 4 months, I would still get on and staff, but whenever I tried to ask for my rank back I was told no. After that I'd leave and come back, I think maybe a total of 3 times, but all of that was while I was just a donor. It took me almost a year to earn Trusted back.

My thing with your situation though is that you resigned twice and un-resigned both times to get your rank back. Don't get me wrong, you were a hell of a staff member. Shoot, I remember you trying to go for trusted the first time, and then T-Mod. With that being said, I know for a fact that you can put in immense amounts of effort to achieve something that you want, but your activity the last two months has been iffy.

No one by any means is required to be on everyday, but if you're trying to make a return to a staff team that A) you recently left, and B) resigned from twice, I think you need more consistent time than just averaging less than an hour a day for the last 2-3 weeks.

That is a compilation of my various thoughts on the matter. Coming from me overcoming a similar situation, I know how hard it can be to redeem yourself from things like this, but it just takes time man. Lots of it

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing My Previous Resignations. - by ding - 05-05-2020, 11:25 PM