Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Story And New Beginnings
Well its been two long years since I've last been on Dinkleberg's servers (mostly the infamous Prop Hunt server) and I hadn't really realized how much I actually missed playing, I had been so into playing alone with no friends drowning in depression and using work as my scapegoat until eventually enough was enough and I had eventually completely broke down and quit my job, I was stuck in a endless loop of depression until one day I was playing alone and had met the girl of my dreams and now the love of my life. 6 months had gone by, I had moved in with my dad and finally got to meet my girlfriend in person for the very first time, and in that time I had realized I was never alone I've mad lots of friends in the many years of gaming I've done.
Cherish your friends and they'll love you forever.
If any of you have similar stories please comment down below and share it and prove to everyone that gaming is the best.
[Image: Epic-Samurai.gif?fit=750%2C353&quality=8...=all&ssl=1]

Messages In This Thread
My Story And New Beginnings - by Forsaken - 05-11-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: My Story And New Beginnings - by Sharky - 05-11-2020, 10:32 PM
RE: My Story And New Beginnings - by Forsaken - 05-12-2020, 10:22 PM
RE: My Story And New Beginnings - by Cake - 05-13-2020, 11:31 AM
RE: My Story And New Beginnings - by J@CK XDDD - 05-13-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: My Story And New Beginnings - by ding - 05-13-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: My Story And New Beginnings - by Happy Mirror - 05-19-2020, 06:21 AM