Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Story And New Beginnings
Well its been two long years since I've last been on Dinkleberg's servers (mostly the infamous Prop Hunt server) and I hadn't really realized how much I actually missed playing, I had been so into playing alone with no friends drowning in depression and using work as my scapegoat until eventually enough was enough and I had eventually completely broke down and quit my job, I was stuck in a endless loop of depression until one day I was playing alone and had met the girl of my dreams and now the love of my life. 6 months had gone by, I had moved in with my dad and finally got to meet my girlfriend in person for the very first time, and in that time I had realized I was never alone I've mad lots of friends in the many years of gaming I've done.
Cherish your friends and they'll love you forever.
If any of you have similar stories please comment down below and share it and prove to everyone that gaming is the best.
[Image: Epic-Samurai.gif?fit=750%2C353&quality=8...=all&ssl=1]
Gaming for me let's my anger out instead of in the real world.

However friends in game are different to friends outside. Dont isolate yourself and go make friends
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I have never and still am not allowed to play online games with guns but I am so happy I do anyway. This community has been so great to me and I love it so much. I even met my girlfriend here and I couldn't be more thankful for her and I love her to death. Gaming is the best and I have made soooo many friends that I care so much about. It is so great to have friends here.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Welcome back kid
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(05-12-2020, 11:41 AM)Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady Wrote: Welcome back kid
Im not a kid anymore lol im almost 22 now, good to hear from you tho JustKuono
[Image: Epic-Samurai.gif?fit=750%2C353&quality=8...=all&ssl=1]
Hey love to hear stuff like this man. In tough times like these it's good NEWS like this that helps put smiles on peoples faces. Glad your around :)
Welcome back I actually remember you from back when i played prop hunt religiously
You know looking at this thread I was really hoping I could tell you a story about someone I loved and meeting them but sadly things didnt work out and I was crushed however, through that I found people that care about me and now are great friends who I can count on and hopefully down the line I can get to see them bc they mean so much and helped me through a really dark stage of my life!
Enjoy that love while you can brother. It is indeed a very amazing feeling, but so scary at the same time. Sad to say, but the few people I developed that type of connection with didn't end very well. Here's to a better future though, wishing you the best and welcome back.
Welcome back to the community and PH!

I've played with you a few times but I just don't remember.

Anyways See you on the Prop Field (Unless you live in america)
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy