Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Initial Mod Application (AKA: Roast Me)
Ingame Name: City

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67383635

Time Played: Per Gametracker (All Aliases): About 500 (Really just shy at like 490). Cannot get UTime right now, I'm filling this out in a quiet public space, I can retrieve this later

When First Joined: 2014 over summer

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Varies with my work and school schedule, however most times I'm available from 5 PM - 12 AM weekdays. More clear weekdays I can get on between 10 AM - 2 PM. Friday all-day, Saturday up to 1 PM, Sunday 8 PM - 12 AM

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community: I can handle reports effectively, bans when necessary (currently just posting ban requests, or Karma banning an exceptionally annoying Mass RDMer). Answer other players' questions and welcome newer players, helping them get acquainted to the server (Either on the server or the forums). Being a Moderator requires you to represent the best of the community, which I feel is possible for me. 

Why you want to help the community: I like being a part of this community, even though I took a long break from the game, this is the only community and server I could come back to. I enjoy the atmosphere here (even though it gets hectic sometimes, it still has the communal feeling). I have enjoyed helping other players and making sure they have fun in the positions of Trusted and Test Mod, and want to continue as more of a representative as Moderator.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No bans

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: Scrolling through list one day, I was amused by the name and thought it sounded awesome

Other: 
I know not many people were probably expecting this application, and I'm not really expecting it to be accepted either. This is more of a guide to see what others think of me as a Moderator, and how I can improve and get to that level in the future.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean

Messages In This Thread
Initial Mod Application (AKA: Roast Me) - by City - 03-27-2017, 10:01 AM