Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here we go with this application
So I know you've been frustrated lately with your role as trusted as it does come with limited powers/commands when staffing, I also know that you tend to be staffing overflow on your own unless you've asked for help. However being solely on overflow has it's downsides. Overflow was always supposed to be a test server but as we often have big numbers on the main server it often does get well populated. 

You don't get to deal with as many people on the server, you don't get repeat offenders as often (and therefore less ban requests etc) and overall you don't get the same staffing experience. 

It also means that the rest of the staff don't get to spend much time with you to know how you operate and handle situations. It then makes it difficult to give an opinion on whether you are ready to take on more responsibility. 

Just because there is often other staff on the server does not mean you cannot come and help. We usually divide the work between us so we aren't on top of each other anyway.
I feel you need to be able to show everyone that you are capable to move up to the next rank before we can back you. For now it will be a -1.

Pix
[Image: unknown.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here we go with this application - by Eternal - 05-22-2020, 10:21 PM
RE: Here we go with this application - by Alora - 05-22-2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Here we go with this application - by §4Zack - 05-25-2020, 06:34 AM
RE: Here we go with this application - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 05-25-2020, 08:43 AM
RE: Here we go with this application - by ding - 05-25-2020, 02:48 PM