Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here we go with this application
Ingame Name: pianoman4490, [test]pianoman4490

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:121222527

Time Played: 775 hours

When First Joined:  not sure the exact date, but around October 31 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): all times are EST USA: Sunday after 8 pm, Monday before 5 pm, Tuesday after 5 pm, Wednesday before 3 and after 9, Thursday all day, Friday after 8 pm, Saturday all day

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I can give a very needed staff presense on the overflow server.  I understand the rules of the server and can uphold them in the best possible way.  I can provide staff with more eyes where they need them the most.

Why do you want to help the community?: I always want to better the server and make it a very fun place to play prop hunt.  I believe that more eyes on the overflow server will lower the number of ghosters, hackers and trolls that come to the main server after causing trouble on the overflow and I would like to provide that.  I know that I have a lot to learn and I believe the only way to learn is by doing so as to get constructive criticism from others.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=9015 (approved trusted application)

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?  I have Bandicam installed on my computer

How did you find us?: Dinks was the first prop hunt server I found and have been here ever since.

Other:  I would love the oppertunity to show what I can do in a higher staff role.
no offense but I think you should put some more of an attempt to apply :3
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
While we haven't played together that much recently so my vote will be a 0, strongly leaning toward -1 because of effort alone especially when this is a tmod application. I also recommend being more active on the forums (tho I shouldn't be the one saying that lol)
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
+0

I honestly can't trust you anymore.

At first, you were actually an amazing friend and we have fun and laugh at each other at times. What happened to those times bro.

Until this whole Creepin thing was made. You've been rude to me a few times and I had to mute you in-game.

And you were always angry at me because I was responsible for causing the drama and I'd act like the fucking victim or something.

I don't think you're ready in my opinion.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
You caught yourself up in some big drama and in another server and made it an issue here. Therefore you are not responsible enough to handle anything with ban power here. You act on emotions and not on logic, and you often times miscorrect people, I've seen it myself.
Until i see you're mature enough to be able to handle things my vote will stay the same on future apps.

Edit;
I also want to point out that if you are staff, its is not ONLY on overflow. Main takes priority over overflow, as overflow is a test server. Keep that in mind as well.
bump
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
So I know you've been frustrated lately with your role as trusted as it does come with limited powers/commands when staffing, I also know that you tend to be staffing overflow on your own unless you've asked for help. However being solely on overflow has it's downsides. Overflow was always supposed to be a test server but as we often have big numbers on the main server it often does get well populated. 

You don't get to deal with as many people on the server, you don't get repeat offenders as often (and therefore less ban requests etc) and overall you don't get the same staffing experience. 

It also means that the rest of the staff don't get to spend much time with you to know how you operate and handle situations. It then makes it difficult to give an opinion on whether you are ready to take on more responsibility. 

Just because there is often other staff on the server does not mean you cannot come and help. We usually divide the work between us so we aren't on top of each other anyway.
I feel you need to be able to show everyone that you are capable to move up to the next rank before we can back you. For now it will be a -1.

Pix
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(05-24-2020, 03:54 PM)Happy Mirror Wrote: +0

I honestly can't trust you anymore.

At first, you were actually an amazing friend and we have fun and laugh at each other at times. What happened to those times bro.

Until this whole Creepin thing was made. You've been rude to me a few times and I had to mute you in-game.

And you were always angry at me because I was responsible for causing the drama and I'd act like the fucking victim or something.

I don't think you're ready in my opinion.
I know that we have had our problems, but keep them out of this.  Your personal problems with me honestly don't belong on a Mod application.  As for me muting you in-game,  I have had to mute you and other trolls that were egging you on and you encouraged it by keeping it going.  If you have other problems with me or this, take it to the DMs please.

(05-24-2020, 04:23 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: -1
You caught yourself up in some big drama and in another server and made it an issue here. Therefore you are not responsible enough to handle anything with ban power here. You act on emotions and not on logic, and you often times miscorrect people, I've seen it myself.
Until i see you're mature enough to be able to handle things my vote will stay the same on future apps.

Edit;
I also want to point out that if you are staff, its is not ONLY on overflow. Main takes priority over overflow, as overflow is a test server. Keep that in mind as well.
I know that I have had problems with others, but please don't bring what happens with them onto this application.  Whenever I have overstepped my powers, I am the first to admit it.  Also, I think I keep a level head and treat all players equally.  Regarding why I tend to stay on the overflow server, I have told many other staff that I don't have a powerful laptop so when I go on the main server and there are over 20 people on, my laptop starts to slow down even though my ping stays the same.  That's why I tend to shy away from the main server.  And until I purchase a better laptop (which isn't for a while), the server I spend most of my time will stay the same.

(05-24-2020, 04:23 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: -1

Edit;
I know that I have had problems with others, but please don't bring what happens with them onto this application.  Whenever I have overstepped my powers, I am the first to admit it.  Also, I think I keep a level head and treat all players equally.  Regarding why I tend to stay on the overflow server, I have told many other staff that I don't have a powerful laptop so when I go on the main server and there are over 20 people on, my laptop starts to slow down even though my ping stays the same.  That's why I tend to shy away from the main server.  And until I purchase a better laptop (which isn't for a while), the server I spend most of my time will stay the same.
[/quote]
Asking me to not bring problems that you help create onto a staff application shows even more why i brought it up to begin with. People need to know these things as it reflects your character as a staff member. If you cannot remain level headed with others in stressful times how are we supposed to trust you with any amount of ban power when server has stressful times just as such. 
You have no clue and have a lot more growing to do before youre ready for tmod.
I think that both of their comments were pretty justified. Bringing up someone's character on an application is a valid criticism, but I'm also rubbed the wrong way about how you responded to them