Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Time to push past my limits from green to blue
Ingame Name: J@CK XDDD

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69764300

Time Played:  Total time played:  27397 minutes played 
 https://gyazo.com/5982ddd502e6ab0613379b93b9a9f0d6 will only continue u to grow while app is up [Image: biggrin.png]

When First Joined: May 5th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am still avilable pretty much most of the day right now with quarentine of course if I get a job soon that may be subject to change but will still do my best to spend time on server when I can

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: This last month as trusted I have spent a lot of time learning and gaining a good understand of how staffing works and using things like the rdm manager. Being tmod will allow me to gain access to new commands and be more of a help if the server ever crashes or if I need to bring someone who is stuck and even ban mass rdmer or hacker if no mods are on at the time. I feel like I can be even more of  a help on server so people can have a good time while playing 
Why you want to help the community.
Why you want to help the community: I want to help because this server is a part of my life now and I just want people to enjoy playing on it as much as I do. I have got to meant awesome people and create good friendships and I want others to experience the same type of thing. I have invested plenty of time in this server so im just trying to do my part to make sure things dont spiral down  hill because I enjoy playing with everyone.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope [Image: biggrin.png]

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  yes

How did you find us?: Just hoping ttt servers after the one I was on for awhile died

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I feel like im ready to move up but if you have concerns and things I may still need to work on lmk! I am always looking to improve lets go beyond and be plus ultra :D

Messages In This Thread
Time to push past my limits from green to blue - by J@CK XDDD - 05-26-2020, 11:12 PM