Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I had to kick this guy twice for targeting and he reported me
(05-29-2020, 09:55 PM)Saitama Wrote: Just a few questions here...
First off, I submitted multiple reports, despite the fact that there were no mods on. Are reports with no mods even saved to the system? (legitimate question, as I have ZERO fucking clue how the fuck that works).

Second, since we both have the exact same witnesses, how about we ask them about how this went down? We have already heard from Timatio, and I think some mods got on to ask what the fuck happened.

(edit: Mini answered first question above)
Second, it will be almost impossible to tell what really went down (unless someone has video from when this happened which I suspect no one recorded). 

You should have tagged a moderator+ on the discord to alert us to what was occurring in the server and not take matters into your own hands using voteban.
(sidenote: Timatio, do not tell other donors to voteban anyone, moderators will handle bans)

I do not see anything here currently that deserves someone getting banned.  However I do believe that yall should be talked too so that this situation does not happen again.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!

Messages In This Thread
RE: So I had to kick this guy twice for targeting and he reported me - by DoYouLiftBro - 05-29-2020, 10:09 PM