Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I had to kick this guy twice for targeting and he reported me
Offender's Name: PlayboiiJack

Offender's SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:115042253

Potential Witnesses:  Timitao1, Crab Nickelson, Fester the Jester

Reason to Ban: 
He rdmed me once while I was double proven, so I warned him not to do it again. He thank called a KOS on me while I was Hidden away and AFK, so I started a voteban through the menu as Timatio told me to, not knowing it was completely against the rules to use that. Then, he rdmed me again next round, so I kicked him. Shortly after he rejoined, he RDMed me yet again and I kicked him again.
Edit: oh yeah, and then he made a ban request on me for abuse, and then made up acts of abuse. I never touched the gag command.

Proof:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(05-29-2020, 02:16 PM)Saitama Wrote: Offender's Name: PlayboiiJack

Offender's SteamID:

Reason to Ban: 
He rdmed me once while I was double proven, so I warned him not to do it again. He thank called a KOS on me while I was Hidden away and AFK, so I started a voteban through the menu as Timatio told me to, not knowing it was completely against the rules to use that. Then, he rdmed me again next round, so I kicked him. Shortly after he rejoined, he RDMed me yet again and I kicked him again.
Edit: oh yeah, and then he made a ban request on me for abuse, and then made up acts of abuse. I never touched the gag command.

Proof:
This shows 2 RDM's at most, the 3rd was you killed an innocent so I killed you that's should be a slay for 2 rounds not a ban. You tried to vote ban me then when that failed you kicked me twice.
It should also be noted that the specific RDMer attacked myself and no one else.
im on saitamas side for this one. i witnessed playboiiJack target and rdm saitama multiple times including when saitama was double proven. this honestly just seems like a personal attack to saitama by playboiiJack.
(05-29-2020, 02:22 PM)Saitama Wrote: It should also be noted that the specific RDMer attacked myself and no one else.
Your reputation is -6 you have no opinion
Instead of saying someone has no opinion. can you go more in depth about the situations that caused you to rdm him..
I am pretty sure the first RDM was the first interaction we had period.
(05-29-2020, 02:21 PM)playboiiJack Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 02:16 PM)Saitama Wrote: Offender's Name: PlayboiiJack

Offender's SteamID:

Reason to Ban: 

Proof:
This shows 2 RDM's at most, the 3rd was you killed an innocent so I killed you that's should be a slay for 2 rounds not a ban. You tried to vote ban me then when that failed you kicked me twice.
he killed a inno that shot him. it was clearly said in voice chat that the inno shot saitama.
i love e-drama
The first time I was Killed I was proven both by killing a T AND via tester.

(05-29-2020, 02:33 PM)Timatio1 Wrote: he killed a inno that shot him. it was clearly said in voice chat that the inno shot saitama.
It is also shown that the inno shot me first in the log I posted.