Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Targeting is more than annoying
Offender's Name: Sean Toliver

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52948479

Potential Witnesses: Evan, Burrito Bowl

Reason to Ban: Targeting/Harassment

Proof: The streamable clips shows 4 of my rounds In a row of me getting knifed. "By different people" you might say. Well to respond to that, I wanna direct your attention to Sean Telling the whole server, "If you're a T, knife MilkMan. He doesn't like it" (Also a side note that I left after the 4th round of this, so I doubt this was the end of it as the mockery was still going on when I left.)

Also, the reason I'm calling out Sean for this and not all 3 of them is because Sean incited people to target me with the intent of ruining my game. By the way Burrito was talking I don't think he realized I was getting put into this kinda loop, and I don't even know the last guy, being honest. Finally, just because the video is only about a minute or two long, don't be fooled. TTT rounds go on for sometimes up to 8 minutes at a time. This whole process of me only being stabbed 4 times took me at least 15 minutes of being sat out mostly in the beginning of rounds.

https://streamable.com/aa3ewd
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]

Messages In This Thread
Targeting is more than annoying - by MilkManFromMars - 06-06-2020, 06:34 PM
RE: Targeting is more than annoying - by Noire - 06-06-2020, 06:51 PM