targeting ban
Ingame Name: sean toliver

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52948479

Who Banned You: Noire

Reason For Ban: targeting

Length of Ban: 3 days

Reason for Admins to Unban: While I was playing earlier, I killed MilkManfromMars with the knife. After killing him, and dying myself, he instantly began yelling at me for using the knife, and saying it takes no skill. While I agree with this, sometimes I like to use the knife because it's an easy kill, so why not. I told him it's a part of the game, but he insisted on continuing to call me bad for using it, and would not let me just go about it in peace. Regretfully, I got a little annoyed by him coming at me for using a weapon that plenty of other people use. I said in the chat "MilkMan doesn't like when people knife him, so if you're a T knife milkman". At the time of saying this, I myself was a traitor again so I was planning on doing it myself, so naturally I stabbed him because he came at me for using the knife, and it just felt right. I did not think that he would get knifed four times in a row, but after watching his video clip, most of the incidents happened in the back stairwell where people are more likely to use a knife anyways because there is never anyone around. A lot of this seems like coincidence to me, but if 2 out of the 4 knives came from me, and at least one of them looked like it came from being in the wrong stairwell at the wrong time, I don't really see how it was targeting. In his video, you hear me say "oh you don't get pissed when he does it" because he was knifed the round after I originally did it and yelled at me for no reason. So when someone else did it and he said nothing, it didn't make sense to me that he didn't come at their life next. Overall I think he was just upset that he got knifed four rounds in a row, 2 of which by me which definitely didn't make him any happier. All in all I didn't mean to target him, I just wanted to piss him off by knifing him personally after giving me shit about using it. Apparently it spiraled a little more out of control than I intended, because I only told people to knife him as a T when I was a T. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Never

Other:

Messages In This Thread
targeting ban - by sean toliver - 06-06-2020, 07:37 PM
RE: targeting ban - by RussEfarmer - 06-06-2020, 07:56 PM
RE: targeting ban - by MilkManFromMars - 06-06-2020, 08:28 PM
RE: targeting ban - by SNAK - 06-06-2020, 08:04 PM
RE: targeting ban - by testicle penis - 06-06-2020, 08:18 PM
RE: targeting ban - by Laced Xanax - 06-06-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: targeting ban - by J@CK XDDD - 06-06-2020, 08:07 PM
RE: targeting ban - by MilkManFromMars - 06-06-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: targeting ban - by Cake - 06-06-2020, 08:28 PM