Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trolling, Disrespect
(06-08-2020, 01:51 PM)Abdel Wrote: Many of this behavior did warrant the gags, but not the mutes. Milly claims for everyone to be pg, but fishbits makes jokes about jizz and other indirect potty humor, yet milly doesn't warn his friend because he's not intentionally there to troll. An these ban requests that Fishbits mentions, the staff would love to be let known what supposed ban requests were ignored because of blatant racism and such. Unless it was some heat of the moment claim because these trolls weren't being banned on the spot because if I'm being honest here, Fishbits wasn't even present when these guys started being trolls or saying whatever they were saying. He went off the assumption that they were just that bad cause someone said the nbomb. 

[Image: unknown.png]

RussEfarmer Wrote:I've been sayin it for months: $15 is not a qualification to go and enforce rules. Sure, giving them the command is fine so that someone can get rid of the moron screaming the N word over the mic, but that is not equivalent to being staff, and shouldn't give them free reign to enforce rules like they are staff.

I gotta agree pretty hard, a lot of the mutes I see in this video are iffy at best. Obviously everyone using staff power in this video are good people and they mean well, and the people being muted are obnoxious, but this ordeal could have been handled A LOT better if a staff member that was actually taught how to properly handle this was online handing out punishments.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trolling, Disrespect - by Agent Barton - 06-08-2020, 05:55 AM
RE: Trolling, Disrespect - by Abdel - 06-08-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Trolling, Disrespect - by RussEfarmer - 06-08-2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Trolling, Disrespect - by Deer-ly - 06-08-2020, 02:26 PM
RE: Trolling, Disrespect - by Agent Barton - 06-08-2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Trolling, Disrespect - by Deer-ly - 06-08-2020, 09:10 PM
RE: Trolling, Disrespect - by Abdel - 06-09-2020, 03:34 AM