STEAM_0:0:38268682 - usnp general

STEAM_0:1:5986844 - geordi
STEAM_0:1:86464112 - privatization
STEAM_0:1:157261521 - master keef 69
STEAM_0:1:73941538 - GoochPanooch
STEAM_0:0:219384892 - Zillakami
STEAM_0:0:165683980 - Gucci Mane

Potential Witnesses: Milly, Ivan, Fishbits, 

Reason to Ban: After one gag for saying the n word even after multiple warnings, started "protesting" that we were racist and that Gucci Mane would become a mod and reform the server. Also said he would become president, overall being a complete troll and stopping the fun of the game

Proof: https://youtu.be/I-yYboWbnuY
I mean...not to be that guy, but this was not handled well. All of these people could and should have been map gagged/muted very early on, which would have put an end to it much quicker. No one was kicked either.

It also doesn't look like there was a ping for staff? When things get this bad you guys really need to get staff on to handle it rather than Donors.

I know Abdel joined at the end but the abuse he received is not okay.

I'm not disputing the ban request, I'm just saying that this could have been handled much better
So here's my take on this.

Many of the mutes and gags given here were unjust. Gooch's and gucci's initial "map gags" were valid, but no previous evidence of the initial gags or what they said is shown. It's pretty much word play. From the start of the video people are being load and its obvious the loud ones where Gucci mane, master keef, and fmeza601. milly gagged both gooch and gucci. Gooch wasn't even remotely loud. There is no rule against people speaking other languages lol. We continue along the video to where many other people should've been muted/gagged way earlier for "many warnings" milly already gave. Milly also what seemed he was already upset and didn't care he was calling out the possible ghosters. No kicks occurred, so no bans will be taken place. If anything, this is just proof on how much MillyDilly jumps towards gags and mutes because he doesn't like something he sees or wants to see. Milly didn't even see that he gagged two people at the same time when general wasn't remotely talking but just using chat. Then mutes general for no reason, unless he was saying some supect stuff in team chat where dawn couldn't see. 

Many of this behavior did warrant the gags, but not the mutes. Milly claims for everyone to be pg, but fishbits makes jokes about jizz and other indirect potty humor, yet milly doesn't warn his friend because he's not intentionally there to troll. An these ban requests that Fishbits mentions, the staff would love to be let known what supposed ban requests were ignored because of blatant racism and such. Unless it was some heat of the moment claim because these trolls weren't being banned on the spot because if I'm being honest here, Fishbits wasn't even present when these guys started being trolls or saying whatever they were saying. He went off the assumption that they were just that bad cause someone said the nbomb. 

My final piece on this ban request is no one is up for a ban or temp ban in my opinion. Procedure wasn't handled correctly and many mutes were given unjustly. Staff should've been pinged way earlier than this, don't handle it by yourself since Milly if you're reading this, you don't know how to handle these situations at all.

I'll leave this open if anyone else wants to chime in and probably close it by tomorrow if no further evidence is provided.
Abdel, Iv said before i don't fully know how to handle these situations when they get worse and i don't know when to actually kick people and when i ask what to do i get like 20 different responses. That's why i don't kick cause i don't know when, and iv never seen another staff tell fish to not so i didn't bother and according to fish the reason to mute general was because he was being a cunt in team chat.

i hate having this every morning and i don't ping staff cause i really don't want to waste there time and from my understanding its night there so their trying to sleep.
Hell i don't even know how to wright this response without being an asshole. I believe all we supposedly have is Rose's recording of ph_backyard after that theres nothing
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Out of curiosity, what time would this have happened and what's your timezone?

From donor guidelines (staff use similar guides too):

5. If they continue after that (map gags/mutes) gather evidence either with screenshots or video and make a ban request on the forums. Make the evidence shows that you followed protocol. If they are using voice chat to troll, screenshots will not help you. When you have gathered enough evidence, the amount varies from situation to situation, you are then allowed to kick the player(s) from the server since you do not have access to any ban commands. If they return you can either continue kicking them or continue to have them gagged/muted if they keep reconnecting.
(06-08-2020, 01:51 PM)Abdel Wrote: Many of this behavior did warrant the gags, but not the mutes. Milly claims for everyone to be pg, but fishbits makes jokes about jizz and other indirect potty humor, yet milly doesn't warn his friend because he's not intentionally there to troll. An these ban requests that Fishbits mentions, the staff would love to be let known what supposed ban requests were ignored because of blatant racism and such. Unless it was some heat of the moment claim because these trolls weren't being banned on the spot because if I'm being honest here, Fishbits wasn't even present when these guys started being trolls or saying whatever they were saying. He went off the assumption that they were just that bad cause someone said the nbomb. 

[Image: unknown.png]

RussEfarmer Wrote:I've been sayin it for months: $15 is not a qualification to go and enforce rules. Sure, giving them the command is fine so that someone can get rid of the moron screaming the N word over the mic, but that is not equivalent to being staff, and shouldn't give them free reign to enforce rules like they are staff.

I gotta agree pretty hard, a lot of the mutes I see in this video are iffy at best. Obviously everyone using staff power in this video are good people and they mean well, and the people being muted are obnoxious, but this ordeal could have been handled A LOT better if a staff member that was actually taught how to properly handle this was online handing out punishments.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(06-08-2020, 03:37 PM)Agent Barton Wrote: Out of curiosity, what time would this have happened and what's your timezone?
It normally happens at 6:am GMT+1
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Doesn't seem like there's any further input for this request. Evidence is lacking for a ban, and much of what happened wasn't handled correctly.