Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Time to climb that ladder again
I like the idea as Ethan as Moderator, and as hypocritical as this sounds, it seems as though we are allowing rank climbing to be more and more prevalent in the staff team. I, myself, climbed through the ranks in three months; while I'm not saying this should be impossible it shouldn't be happening at the rate we are allowing it to. I'm sure many people here know how long it took to get the Moderator rank in the past, but now due to incompetence on our own part or just trying to fill spots, it seems as though anyone that applies for the Moderator position, as long as they're doing their job semi-well, will get the position.

That, however, is not directed to Ethan whatsoever; Ethan does a fantastic job on the server and as far as I am aware seems to be a fine candidate for mod. Maybe I'm just stuck in the ways of old Dink's and being a big hypocrite but something in the back of my mind just keeps telling me how fucked it is to allow the 'three-month mod' to happen this often.

I'm not gonna give a +1 or a -1, these are just my feelings on the subject. Good luck Ethan, keep doing what you're doing!
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator

Messages In This Thread
Time to climb that ladder again - by Ethan - 06-12-2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Time to climb that ladder again - by Jaerixon - 06-12-2020, 11:08 AM
RE: Time to climb that ladder again - by bryanbrr - 06-12-2020, 11:48 AM
RE: Time to climb that ladder again - by Deadpool - 06-12-2020, 03:29 PM