Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Time to climb that ladder again
Ingame Name: Ethan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26461586

Time Played: 517+ hours

When First Joined: February 24th, 2014

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Later in the day. Typically any time from 6 to 9PM until midnight to 2AM, CST.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community: I think in my 3ish month of staff here I have done well. I think that I bring a level head, ability to stay calm and collected under pressure, and that I am fair in moderating the server. I listen to any sides of a story before making a decision, and use all evidence available to me to make sure the decision is a correct one as much as possible.

Why you want to help the community: I genuinely enjoy helping the server. I have been doing it for 3 months now and don't see myself stopping any time soon. I enjoy playing with all of you and want to be able to help as much as possible to ensure everyone enjoys their time on the server.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes.....

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Trusted Application
                                                                                                                    TMod Application

How did you find us?: I think I found Dinks shortly after the previous TTT server I was staff on shutdown. I was looking for something similar to what I was a part of and where a new player could join and not be heavily outmatched by player perks and "pay to win" aspects, and that was Dinks.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: 
Is there a way I can +1 this more than once?

Ethan has been exceptional when it comes to his staffing duties. The dude has a calm and cool demeanor about himself, he makes sure he is doing the right thing, and he is also very friendly and welcoming to players and veteran community members.

All in all, I think it is time for the mononymic Ethan to become Moderator. I have no doubt in my mind that he will handle the top rank of this server with relative ease.

Good luck!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
This is the easiest staff application you'll ever have to process. +1 for Ethan is a no brainer. He's a ton of a fun, extremely nice, communicative, really knows the rules. He is the gold standard for what staff should be like and if I could clone him a dozen times over to fill all the staff positions I would.
Respect your elders
Yeah plus 1 anyday. Ethan is a good guy and a better staff member. He helped train me as trusted and I've never seem him lose his cool. We need good staff right now more than ever and this is a perfect fit.
+1. Rightfully deserves the mod position. He’s always fair in his decisions when using his powers and always fun to play with. His judgement is his greatest strength and I believe thats one of the most important qualities to have when being in charge. YOU GOT THIS!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1, good staff, best tmod yes. gamr
former admin2
I like the idea as Ethan as Moderator, and as hypocritical as this sounds, it seems as though we are allowing rank climbing to be more and more prevalent in the staff team. I, myself, climbed through the ranks in three months; while I'm not saying this should be impossible it shouldn't be happening at the rate we are allowing it to. I'm sure many people here know how long it took to get the Moderator rank in the past, but now due to incompetence on our own part or just trying to fill spots, it seems as though anyone that applies for the Moderator position, as long as they're doing their job semi-well, will get the position.

That, however, is not directed to Ethan whatsoever; Ethan does a fantastic job on the server and as far as I am aware seems to be a fine candidate for mod. Maybe I'm just stuck in the ways of old Dink's and being a big hypocrite but something in the back of my mind just keeps telling me how fucked it is to allow the 'three-month mod' to happen this often.

I'm not gonna give a +1 or a -1, these are just my feelings on the subject. Good luck Ethan, keep doing what you're doing!
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Ethan you are a phenomenal test mod and easily the one of the best candidates we have that can make a future moderator, but I do however also agree with Noire. The precedent for Mod, as long as I’ve been here, was to always have a ton of experience behind you within the respective server. I’ve only ever been active for the promotion of one person from regular to mod in a three month span, which is okay, but that “precedent.” Times have changed however, but I’ll remain neutral just because people have been jumping the ranks fairly fast.

Overall, I wish you luck and continue to do the great work. You’re active, levelheaded, and fair while handling reports. All of those are very noteworthy.
+1

Always goes out of his way to be helpful. Has a lot of experience with the server and rules, and makes good decisions. Always level-headed and a great person. I think that Ethan would do a great job as a moderator and would continue to be a beneficial staff member. He is an outstanding T-mod.
(06-12-2020, 04:07 PM)Noire Wrote: I like the idea as Ethan as Moderator, and as hypocritical as this sounds, it seems as though we are allowing rank climbing to be more and more prevalent in the staff team. I, myself, climbed through the ranks in three months; while I'm not saying this should be impossible it shouldn't be happening at the rate we are allowing it to. I'm sure many people here know how long it took to get the Moderator rank in the past, but now due to incompetence on our own part or just trying to fill spots, it seems as though anyone that applies for the Moderator position, as long as they're doing their job semi-well, will get the position.
lol took daegan like what 5 months to become trusted?

also, i guess i'll +1 is fair while staffing.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶