Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is goodbye for good this time.
Some people never truly when to step away and remember that this is a game. Real life, especially when it contains the life of others close to you, will be more important than any game or online community. I am glad that you are stepping up to the best mother that you can be, not that I am at all surprised.

I first remember you coming on the server and joining the staff team with a group of other people nearly two years ago. To be honest, I did not expect you to last and expected to disappear as soon as all of your friends left yet you remained. We never really talked but you be too nice was the only issue I ever saw with you (seriously it was ridiculous). You and a past moderator arguing over something stupid is how we initially talked to one another, of course with you apologizing. After that, we became good friends that talked regularly as we tried to survive the issues provided from the server, forums, discord, and even fellow staff members. How we and others survived as long as we did is still not fully known.

We talked nonchalantly about various topics, memes, serious life events, bullshittery, ventings, and arguments. You have been a fantastic friend to me and I think we all know who the actual good admin of prop hunt was when we were both admin.

Anyways, congratulation Nuru. We all love you, cherish you, and the server will be less without you there. Best of luck on motherhood and I hope we cross paths again soon.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
This is goodbye for good this time. - by Smurfmin - 06-15-2020, 07:48 PM
RE: This is goodbye for good this time. - by Avi - 06-15-2020, 11:50 PM
RE: This is goodbye for good this time. - by TheUltraFish - 06-15-2020, 08:10 PM
RE: This is goodbye for good this time. - by ding - 06-15-2020, 09:13 PM
RE: This is goodbye for good this time. - by Nullify - 06-16-2020, 11:41 AM