Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is goodbye for good this time.
This time is for good, I'll be leaving dinks, the discords, etc. I will not be returning. So if you want to add me somewhere, please do it soon. I've hit a point in my life where something has become far more important than my time spent here. I will not longer have a lot of time to be at pc in the future, and I have things to do to take care of myself that require no stress, and lets be honest here.... This place is a breeding ground for that.

To those that don't know, I have recently discovered after years of being told I'll never have kids, that I'm pregnant ♥ My boyfriend and I are over the moon happy and excited. I am 9 weeks and 5 days officially today and I can't even begin to express how I feel about this. I'm glad I can finally share this out with everyone ♥

That being said, I won't be coming back here. So it's time for my goodbyes. I promise I will do my best to talk to you guys when I am on pc and around. For the time being all I do is sleep so I'm not around a lot sorry ; ;

I will stay in the main discord for ONE WEEK. After that I am not coming back. That is your chance for those of you that want to, add me, ask for my personal discord, etc.

also jack if u comment something stupid on this im blocking you, you litTLE SHIT HEAD >:CC

That being said... I have a small handful of people that I don't get to talk to a lot right now, that need to know they matter. Those of you that I talk to often pls take ur offense and SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE >:C

@"Dinkleberg >:(" Thank you for listening to me the times you did, and being my friend. You didn't have to be, but you were. You checked on me from time to time and made sure I was good and we had fun convos that wasn't server shit all the time. I'm happy I adopted ur dumb ass and I promise to send u pictures of ur sibling soon :' )
Try to keep holding yourself up and work on servers and your communication with people here. It'll do so much more than you think if you just communicate. Stay strong, and just know you got whatever life throws at you kiddo ♥

@"Sarcasm Guaranteed" I hate you so much sometimes I wanna punch you in the face, but you're also one of my absolute favorite people on the face of this planet, and there's nobody I'm going to miss working alongside of more than you. You have been my best friend for a long time now, and set me straight when I needed it and even refused to hear it. You put up with me being a dick head and most people don't lmao. You also always made me feel like things I cared about mattered, no matter how small or insignificant and that means a lot. Thank you for being a rock in my ever moving life, and someone I can lean on and cry to even now. I know we talk a little less but I promise it's because I SPEND MOST OF MY TIME NAPPING NOW LMAO. I love you, and I appreciate you. I don't tell you that enough. You always were the better admin :^ )
also fk u for the blueberry joke

@Avi We don't get to talk a ton right now, because you're at work until late and I'm always dead by then :c But I needed you to know that between you and Matt idk where I would be right now. You have always been that staff member that I looked up to for like, EVER yknow LMAO. And then we became friends and you have been nothing but supportive, and tell me right from wrong, and help me grow as a person. You let me vent when I would come to you over something silly, or i would ask a question and then that turned into a whole ass cry session. I was always able to trust you with stuff and it never leave us. You kept me going strong a lot of times and also made me cry bc ur so kind to me and I DONT DESERVE U IN MY LIFE :CCC Thank you for being the best bean ever and for the baby shrimp emoji :c i bawled ily

@matt_st3 (Strongrule) We talk a lot but i wanted to give a special mention to you because you helped me realize whats best for me here in this kind of situation. You've kept me grounded a lot like the others have recently during my emotional mess. I can never say thank you enough for helping me come to terms with some of the things I refused to face, that needed to be. Thank you for your help, to get rid of some of the bigger evils around here, and for just being my friend. Thank you for putting up with me even when i was rude and a dickhead and for making me sit and think on shit that needed it. Thanks for letting me wake up in the middle of the night to have someone to cry to because i got the perfect sonic slushie at 1 am LMAOOOO DNFGKSDFNKGSDFKN also fk u just bc u made me cry the other day
fker

@[Yellow] Travis1421 I don't think you need me to type an entire paragraph, you are pretty good at reading me. Just know I love you, I cherish you, I appreciate you, and you're gunna be the best uncle ever you little shit. :' )

@"Darkkran [David]" You are also going to be the worlds best uncle ever, and I am so glad to have you as my brother. One of the best things this place brought me was you. I will never regret coming here and meeting you. Thank you for taking me into your life, for talking me out of jumping off that balcony ledge at 3 am, for always being here for me, for letting me cry, and for welcoming me into your life. I am so happy I have you and this all extends to my wife too. I cherish you guys more than you'll ever know and I love you so much. I can't wait to be there for your wedding and let you guys meet your niece/nephew ♥

@Nicol Bolas ♥♥♥ ily angel

@Laced Xanax I tell you a lot but lemme slap it here too, you are my best friend, and my life saver. Words will never express what you mean to me, and I can't wait to meet you and give you the biggest fattest hug and cry all over you. You are seriously one of the most important people in my life and I don't know where I would be today, without you. I love you so much ♥♥♥♥♥♥

To all of those that stuck around in my life here, helped shape me into who I am, as a person, and was as a staff member, thank you. I love you, genuinely from the bottom of my heart. It hurts to say goodbye, but it's what's best. This place is nothing but a bunch of toxicity and pain and it's not going to change anytime soon from what I can see. I will hope for better for you guys.

And no my child will never set foot near this place :^ )

Goodbye for the last time,
Mother Nuru ♥
ok shorty
come play games w/ us in discord
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
You best keep sending pictures of your pet on snap <3

I'll miss you but congratulations and have a good life 

I will continue to randomly send heart emojis in discord you cannot stop this
Heart Heart Heart
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Happy Trials Mother Nuru it was nice knowing you as a member/staff member of a community we will never forget what you have done for the community I will always be here if you need me for anything bye old Friend <3
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
Now your actually mother nuru, so is the circle of life.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
WHY DONT I GET A MESSAGE WHY DO I GET THE DONT POST ANYTHING SHITTY

nuru well I have you added on stuff already but thanks for all you have done for me you have helped me through some dark time even though we haven't know each other for as long as you have known other people  on dinks still, I really appreciate all the things you have done for me you really are the best online mom I could have asked for thanks for the memories 

Just make sure not to burn down a minecraft forest while away that would be bad ;) 

Ill miss you
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Actually teared up a little reading this. 

Im so happy for you and your BF and I'm praying that when the day comes that a healthy child is in your arms.

One of the friendliest players I have ever met and might ever meet.  Prop Hunt was a blast to play when you were on (it is still a blast, nuru was just the cherry on top)

I am not a man of many words, but believe me when I say this.

God bless you Nuru, i'm supporting your family all the way :')
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Congrats Nuru!

If you're truly poofing I wish you good luck and good fortune on this journey. I know what stress is and you deserve this, you really do. Glad to have been part of your life here, and thanks for the time you gave. Keeping it short here, haha short.

Love ya, J

Sincerely, A
you guys are making me ugly cry
(06-15-2020, 08:01 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: you guys are making me ugly cry
I've seen that ugly cry, and you're still beautiful no matter the expression on your face. If you're ever wondering who sent you stilts at your wedding, you'll know who.