Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to Calm Down
I’ve noticed a lot of cases of harassment, being toxic, and cases of extreme micspam on the server lately. I am not saying that I am not guilty of any of these things. I probably am. I just think that everyone including myself should stop being crazy all the time. I am not going to name any names but I do have an idea of what users cause the most problems from what I’ve seen. If everyone continues to be like this towards each other, there will likely not be a server anymore due to them driving everyone away. I posted this so users may post and and describe what they think they can do better to help make sure everyone on the server is not annoyed or fed up with the antics that go on. I hope people can take this seriously and really think about what to do. The staff have been doing their best I’m sure but they are only human as we are all. They have limits too. I will try not to harass other users or be mean to others or be toxic. I know I can get angry and stuff like that so I will be bound to make mistakes, but I’m going to try and hopefully be able to succeed in lessening the tension that I cause sometimes. I hope no one takes any offense to this post I just really want everyone to think about this seriously. I also do apologize if everyone thinks I’m being a little dramatic.

Messages In This Thread
Time to Calm Down - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 06-17-2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Time to Calm Down - by CrAcKbOnE - 06-17-2020, 10:41 AM
RE: Time to Calm Down - by Foxka oops - 06-17-2020, 10:44 AM
RE: Time to Calm Down - by Uriel'is - 06-17-2020, 10:47 AM
RE: Time to Calm Down - by bryanbrr - 06-17-2020, 10:48 AM
RE: Time to Calm Down - by .ceebeast - 06-17-2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Time to Calm Down - by thunderwalrusinnthebar - 06-17-2020, 11:41 AM
RE: Time to Calm Down - by Ass Player Who Taunts - 06-17-2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Time to Calm Down - by ding - 06-17-2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Time to Calm Down - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 06-17-2020, 04:04 PM