Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to Calm Down
I’ve noticed a lot of cases of harassment, being toxic, and cases of extreme micspam on the server lately. I am not saying that I am not guilty of any of these things. I probably am. I just think that everyone including myself should stop being crazy all the time. I am not going to name any names but I do have an idea of what users cause the most problems from what I’ve seen. If everyone continues to be like this towards each other, there will likely not be a server anymore due to them driving everyone away. I posted this so users may post and and describe what they think they can do better to help make sure everyone on the server is not annoyed or fed up with the antics that go on. I hope people can take this seriously and really think about what to do. The staff have been doing their best I’m sure but they are only human as we are all. They have limits too. I will try not to harass other users or be mean to others or be toxic. I know I can get angry and stuff like that so I will be bound to make mistakes, but I’m going to try and hopefully be able to succeed in lessening the tension that I cause sometimes. I hope no one takes any offense to this post I just really want everyone to think about this seriously. I also do apologize if everyone thinks I’m being a little dramatic.
You feelin alright fam?
Why are you scapegoating yourself lmao
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Jesse, you're fine man, most of the regulars like you already, the only ppl that tend to dislike you are the guests here that try to troll all the time. As for micspam, me and my other regular hommies (APE GANG FOR LIFE BABY O O O, shoutout to my hommies at the blocc) tend to do some micspamming just for shits and giggles and once the staff says to stop we comply. The only ones that tends to go overboard are guests or @"Noire" , but hey that just my assumptions.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
I agree with Jesse. I think some of us do it subconsciously and we don't realize that we've done it because we make the assumption that they understand we are either joking and not serious. I won't ignore the issue that it is a problem because I've experienced the mic spammers and at one point was probably one of them. We all need to chill out and work towards making the TTT server less toxic and more enjoyable. This isn't a solution but its to make sure that we hold each other accountable ya know. Especially our own friends.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Everyone feeds each other then it spirals out of control. The biggest issue is targeting specific players.
I'd like to point out too that the staff here also want to have fun on the server. We dont get a kick out of muting and gagging people and personally I just want to chill after work and play ttt with you guys. We should all be able to have fun without being super toxic to each other. @JesseTheUndeadCowboy you are a lot of fun to play with. Dont let trolls get to you they are not worth your time.
ttt isn't fun anymore.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
The common saying is “ignore the trolls and if you don’t feed them they won’t troll anymore.” But that doesn’t really apply anymore, most of them just want to wreck stuff. I took a break because someone pushed me over the line by saying we need better mods. I earned my position.. I’ve staffed for a combined total of 15+ months, what have you done? Is basically my thought process with that, but a lot of people fail to realize that we want to play the game as well and that we aren’t actually out here looking to punish you.. unless you’re bringing that upon yourself.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(06-17-2020, 03:57 PM)dong Wrote: The common saying is “ignore the trolls and if you don’t feed them they won’t troll anymore.” But that doesn’t really apply anymore, most of them just want to wreck stuff. I took a break because someone pushed me over the line by saying we need better mods. I earned my position.. I’ve staffed for a combined total of 15+ months, what have you done? Is basically my thought process with that, but a lot of people fail to realize that we want to play the game as well and that we aren’t actually out here looking to punish you.. unless you’re bringing that upon yourself.

The constant hating on staff for just trying to keep the server relatively chaos free is completely undeserved. The pandemic+beginning of summer is just causing more trolls coming on and causing issues and I don't blame staff for wanting breaks or leaving. 

We don't hate fun but there's a point where a line is crossed.
[Image: b_560x95.png]