Unban Request for El Raton formerly known as purple hat dog
Ingame Name: El Raton/Purple Hat Dog

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198190725691/

Who Banned You: DoYouLiftBro

Reason For Ban: Constant trolling, RDM, Slurs, targeting. Warned plenty of time.

Length of Ban: Indefinate

Reason for Admins to Unban: The fact that a player on a server can get to this point is kind of pitiful when looking at their actions to prevent it. Obviously there are lines that I have crossed which I admit were wrong but why should I be punished indefinitely  from a server with no warning that that is going to happen. The fact that there was an entire thread about a ban request for me but nothing messaged to me from the mods or members regarding these concerns are unfair. The strict policing of people in the server is unfair and is targeting in and of itself where there are plenty of players with the same attitudes as me that I can guarantee did not have the same history of warns and kicks as I had. There's no reason that I should be sitting here with a permanent ban when I was given a 2 week the day before. Additionally the RDM reason is completely false as I never intentionally RDM when playing what ever punishments I had such as autoslays were likely from mods acting on false reports which further shows the favoritism amongst the server staff. 

EDIT--Moral of the story, I was banned for 2 weeks which is understandable, I was then unbanned which I realized when I logged on to see when exactly my ban ended which upon logging in I was permanently banned which is unfair and provides no ability to grow and learn for any player.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other: :]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request for El Raton formerly known as purple hat dog - by El Raton - 06-17-2020, 08:46 PM