Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Member Abusing/ Unban Aidan
(06-29-2020, 05:33 PM)Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady Wrote: He punishment evaded, that's probably why it was upped to a perm.
Yes I completely agree but I don't think Punishment evade is a reason to up it to perm. I think punish should have added 1-2 weeks to the punishment but I completely see where u are coming from. Thanks for the input

(06-29-2020, 05:44 PM)Christian Wrote: Alright let us begin. First off c your ban will remain as you've admitted to alt evading, and Aidins will more than likely remain as well.

You've pointed out that yes, I didn't follow the guidelines. That's because if you actually go back and see a majority of the shit he was saying in the relay, you'd more than likely understand why it was a Perma. But ofcourse, you're being biased for your buddy. He got caught in the act, and was punished rightfully. As was you in half the shit I found.

I don't see why you'd go about trash talking a server so much, and yet being upset when you got banned for a rightful reason. Also Aidan wasn't just banned for micspamming LUL.

https://imgur.com/a/sFneGNR

[Image: cJfQ6Kl.png]
Thanks for ur input. I completely understand and agree that I am leaning more into my friends side of the story but can u explain what else aidan was banned for? Because I may not be getting the full story especially because I only heard it from the forums and his side of the story. Oh and im not c. c is aidans main alt. If u go into dr tracker u can see thats the alt he played on. Im a different person than c because aidan has no more alts.

Messages In This Thread
Staff Member Abusing/ Unban Aidan - by jason - 06-29-2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Staff Member Abusing/ Unban Aidan - by jason - 06-29-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Staff Member Abusing/ Unban Aidan - by jason - 06-29-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: Staff Member Abusing/ Unban Aidan - by jason - 06-29-2020, 06:12 PM
RE: Staff Member Abusing/ Unban Aidan - by jason - 06-29-2020, 06:24 PM
RE: Staff Member Abusing/ Unban Aidan - by jason - 06-29-2020, 06:29 PM
RE: Staff Member Abusing/ Unban Aidan - by jason - 06-29-2020, 06:46 PM
RE: Staff Member Abusing/ Unban Aidan - by ding - 06-29-2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Staff Member Abusing/ Unban Aidan - by jason - 06-29-2020, 06:55 PM