Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Member Abusing/ Unban Aidan
*This ban request is made from another user and not the person banned*

Ingame Name: Aidan/c/p

SteamID: 76561198183437142

Who Banned You: (Christian)

Reason For Ban: Christian banned Aidan for "cant function here". Aidan mic spammed and punishment evaded as shown in the video I have linked in "other".

Length of Ban: Indefinitely

Reason for Mods to Unban: Aidan micspammed and punishment evaded thats it so why is the ban permanent

General Spam Punishment:

- 1st Offence: Warning

- 2nd Offence: Warning + short !gag or !mute

- 3rd Offence: Full round !gag or !mute

- 4th Offence: Kick
- 5th Offence: 1+ Day Temp Ban

If Christian would have listened to the rules he would have saw that 5th offence is 1+ day TEMP BAN. Not Perma ban TEMP. Yes Aidan was in the wrong to micspam but I think that Christian should have followed the rules of the server. Yes Christian was just looking out for the server and just trying to make it a safe and untoxic place for everone playing but this was a little overboard. From what I have saw on the forums I have no idea how Christian thought to Perma ban Aidan. Unless there is other info that Christian was told that lead him to make this decision. Otherwise I think this ban was out of control and should be fixed.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes Aidan was banned before for a week. (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=11518) Aidan was banned for a week. He mic spammed 1 time and was muted by staff member. A donor continued to unmute him after staff told him to stop. Aidan didnt do anything else but was still banned for a week and the donor wasnt banned at all. Aidan took that ban as a lesson and didnt apply for unban. This time aidan has asked me to apply because he was banned from forums on his main and alt for trying to apply for ban. His unban requests were very useless and in my opinion made for troll. This unban request is serious.

Other: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/drbans/d...1593222243 (that is the link to the ban page)

https://streamable.com/mncsag (this is the video RileyRaid took of aidan mic spamming and punishment evading)

Yes Aidan definitely deserved a 1-2 week ban. He did something against the rules but a perm ban for mic spam? I don't see how that could be reasonable. I think Aidan should have his ban shortened to 1-2 week ban starting from today not from the day he was banned.

If u have any other questions pls dont hesitate to ask them in chat I will try my best to get ahold of Aidan to answer them <3 (Also if you don't want to ask the question in chat u can msg me on the forums)
He punishment evaded, that's probably why it was upped to a perm.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Lol this is sad.

I'm uploading an album of the Relay Logs as we speak.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Here's what I got from this at face value

The staff guidelines/punishments are not an end all be all and staff can at their discretion make a punishment harsher or lighter. The more serious offense here is punishment evasion, which will generally catch a longer ban on top the fact that this goes beyond micspam into trolling territory given he was evading so he could micspam more. Also he's been banned for the same thing, so that appears to be why he caught a perm.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Alright let us begin. First off c your ban will remain as you've admitted to alt evading, and Aidins will more than likely remain as well.

You've pointed out that yes, I didn't follow the guidelines. That's because if you actually go back and see a majority of the shit he was saying in the relay, you'd more than likely understand why it was a Perma. But ofcourse, you're being biased for your buddy. He got caught in the act, and was punished rightfully. As was you in half the shit I found.

I don't see why you'd go about trash talking a server so much, and yet being upset when you got banned for a rightful reason. Also Aidan wasn't just banned for micspamming LUL.

https://imgur.com/a/sFneGNR

[Image: cJfQ6Kl.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(06-29-2020, 05:33 PM)Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady Wrote: He punishment evaded, that's probably why it was upped to a perm.
Yes I completely agree but I don't think Punishment evade is a reason to up it to perm. I think punish should have added 1-2 weeks to the punishment but I completely see where u are coming from. Thanks for the input

(06-29-2020, 05:44 PM)Christian Wrote: Alright let us begin. First off c your ban will remain as you've admitted to alt evading, and Aidins will more than likely remain as well.

You've pointed out that yes, I didn't follow the guidelines. That's because if you actually go back and see a majority of the shit he was saying in the relay, you'd more than likely understand why it was a Perma. But ofcourse, you're being biased for your buddy. He got caught in the act, and was punished rightfully. As was you in half the shit I found.

I don't see why you'd go about trash talking a server so much, and yet being upset when you got banned for a rightful reason. Also Aidan wasn't just banned for micspamming LUL.

Thanks for ur input. I completely understand and agree that I am leaning more into my friends side of the story but can u explain what else aidan was banned for? Because I may not be getting the full story especially because I only heard it from the forums and his side of the story. Oh and im not c. c is aidans main alt. If u go into dr tracker u can see thats the alt he played on. Im a different person than c because aidan has no more alts.
Cringe bro, christian did the right thing even if he technically shouldnt have staff or not

Get your shitty racist self out of here, good riddance to you
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-29-2020, 05:45 PM)jason Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 05:33 PM)Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady Wrote: He punishment evaded, that's probably why it was upped to a perm.
Yes I completely agree but I don't think Punishment evade is a reason to up it to perm. I think punish should have added 1-2 weeks to the punishment but I completely see where u are coming from. Thanks for the input

(06-29-2020, 05:44 PM)Christian Wrote: Alright let us begin. First off c your ban will remain as you've admitted to alt evading, and Aidins will more than likely remain as well.

Thanks for ur input. I completely understand and agree that I am leaning more into my friends side of the story but can u explain what else aidan was banned for?
He gave you the logs, read the reasons yourself. He earned the ban he got. He is also supposed to make the unban request for himself as well.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(06-29-2020, 05:50 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: Cringe bro, christian did the right thing even if he technically shouldnt have staff  or not

Get your shitty racist self out of here, good riddance to you

Im sorry how am I racist? and calling someone shitty is not nice and some people could take that in the wrong way. Maybe next time u should be more mature and comment something actually usefull to the unban request <3
As the admin who had to go through and delete / ban (on the forums) the man-baby, no

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon