Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it allowed to kill a proven if they "threaten" you
So, here is the scenario: there are a bunch of people in Fairy world on Dimmsdale. There are at least 5 people, 2 are near the portal, I am in the castle, one is on the rooftops , and one is on the ground. Myself and the one on the ground are proven by tester.
So the proven goes and picks up the wand, and then one of the two kills him in "self defense" despite the wand only being a teleport. Someone else goes to kill the "self defense" guy, and both people near the portal kill him. Then I kill them, and somehow I am in the wrong, because apparently the fact that they killed two people was not KOSable because they were acting in self-defense by killing a proven for having the wand, despite the fact that the wand is quite clearly not listed as a map-specific reason to KOS, and KOSing a proven is, in itself, KOSable, much less killing them.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Is it allowed to kill a proven if they "threaten" you - by Beskar Baron - 07-07-2020, 06:54 PM