Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it allowed to kill a proven if they "threaten" you
I don’t think it would hurt to just add back the other ones that were already pre established for years  before the catch-all rule to use as references and points of comparison for similar traps, prop weapons, and whatever else falls under the catch-all rule that comes under question going forward after its implementation. The wand specifically was fairly new and reasonable to add at the time and I think that one should stay under map specifics as a reference. I think this would make it easier for everyone because people constantly fight over the wand. But yea, we shouldn’t have to write out an entire bible for every specific situation such as this map-specific one. P.S Pls stop asking for every silly and obscure situation to be spelled out every few months  : )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it allowed to kill a proven if they "threaten" you - by Gabe - 07-08-2020, 01:25 AM