Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travis Test Moderator Application
Travis, From the times you been inactive in the past due to private issues and how you overcome them and came back shows
that you may have burn out on the game, however its great to see you and play against you again.

Times where you help me with ghosting and also when I help you being more up to date with the rule changes from the last time you played and which players who tend to push their luck against the rules.

Even that night when I came on and you need help, I asked how the situation and you responded with which player is mic/ chat map muted and which players are on the last straw before they are to be temp banned.

If okay to be not super active on gmod, because not everyone can be super active with a positive get stuff done attitude, for example I do get on gmod and update myself on the forums and discord for any new posts or updates.

I don't really have any problems with you or with your style of staffing on server, when ghosting happens we alert each other and know what to do rather than bullying each other to do this or that.

Overall, I'll say +1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Travis Test Moderator Application - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 07-09-2020, 11:13 PM
RE: Travis Test Moderator Application - by happy - 07-10-2020, 05:05 AM
RE: Travis Test Moderator Application - by Abdel - 07-10-2020, 06:24 PM
RE: Travis Test Moderator Application - by kev222 - 07-12-2020, 08:04 PM