Thunderwalrusinnthebar back to green?
Name: Thunderwalrusinnthebar 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83739310

Time played: 702 hours

Time joined: 2015

Time available: After 3:30 pm west coast time and weekends

Rank desired: Moderator 

Current rank: Test Moderator 

What can I do to help the community: I've been playing on this server for a pretty long time. Its the only TTT server or Gmod server I play on and I love it here. I first became staff because I wanted to add to the community and not just play here. I pretty much am on this server every night and its been that way for a bit now. I use this place to unwind from work and I would really like to see the community grow and strive. I want to do my part to help that happen and I believe becoming a Moderator will help me give more to the community. The commands that come with being a Moderator would help me deal with issues there and then, instead of having to bring in help. A lot of the time I find myself being the highest ranked staff on the server due to the hours I play. This isn't a bad thing but I would like to be able to be able to deal with hackers and mass rdmers better. 

Why do you want to help the community: I pretty much said it above, but this is the only server I play on. I really like it here and this community for all its ups and downs has been a place for me to unwind for a while. I want to help build this place up again and bring back how it was in 2015, where I had the time of my life here. I still have a great time here, but I want it to be better and I hope I can aid in making this place the best TTT server there is.

Have you ever been banned: No

Have you previously applied for staff:

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11462

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10686

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10424

How did you find us: First TTT server I ever joined back in the day, stuck with it for a while and then took a break from TTT. Came back a year ago and picked up where I left off.

Did you fill out the scenarios: Yes for Trusted, T-mod, and Moderator.

Other: Any advice is welcome from anybody. I just ask that I am given things to improve on. I will not be upset if this is turned down in any way. I would also like to point out the recent gap in my activity. I went on a 5 day backpacking trip. I like to play here as much as possible. Thanks for reading my application guys and girls. I really enjoy playing here and this is the only TTT server I see myself playing on. Thanks again!

Messages In This Thread
Thunderwalrusinnthebar back to green? - by thunderwalrusinnthebar - 07-18-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Thunderwalrusinnthebar back to green? - by saltychapdaddy - 07-22-2020, 12:15 AM