Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think "leaking staff chat" is stupid
(07-19-2020, 02:33 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 02:29 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: -snip-

I do agree with you in part, as I kinda mentioned in the "risky bans" kinda thing, I understand how speaking against certain things or people could be volatile. I don't think things of that degree should be public, because I fully understand why they aren't, but I feel like a lot more than these, even simple decisions, aren't even being brought up until they happen, unless it's spread through the grapevine, which is a terrible way to spread news and make members feel ostracized

I like how every single major server event or promotion people want to talk about the disconnect in this community but when I bring it up there's few people who want to actually talk about it instead of just downvoting people without any input *cough*Christian*cough*

First and Foremost, lets not go after anyone in this thread, that is just begging for drama that is not needed. 

And I understand whatr you are getting at in regards to the initial response.  Occasionally small changes will happen out of the blue, it might have been something that was meant to have been put in place earlier etc..  It is your right to know and the staff team understands that, and In my opinion I feel like the consistency of getting information out for yall to digest is getting  better, but still needs some improvement.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think "leaking staff chat" is stupid - by DoYouLiftBro - 07-19-2020, 02:44 AM